Which democrat will be the first to declare for the nomination after biden quits the race Sunday?

Assuming that Biden does choose to announce that “he” has decided to withdraw from the Democrat Presidential nomination race — the one to get the nod will be whichever one their internal polling says to a most likely to defeat Trump.

Kamala apparently has a major claim to the prior donations. But I don’t think that will guarantee her a nomination. It cannot be underestimated though. So I think she has the inside lane.

(Ad money may validly factor in to the primary concern, which is votes).

So....30 seconds after biden quits the race on Sunday, which democrat will be the first to declare a run for the nomination.....?
I don't know how they are going to handle it but if they don't just turn over the baton to Kamala, there is going to be a big fight. I suspect Biden will bow out of the race, free all of his delegates to vote for whomever they want but encourage them all to vote for Harris, and then I suspect no one will really challenge her, with the huge majority voting for Harris and a spattering for others. If they want to beat Trump they are going to have to appear totally united behind Harris. That's really the only Hail Mary they've got because most of the other options are out of the range of a Hail Mary pass.

A WWE fake rasslin' hall of famer has one of the prime slots in the RNC.

It just shows you how down market the Republican Party has become

LOL

Take your false elitist bravado and cram it up your well used ass.

So....30 seconds after biden quits the race on Sunday, which democrat will be the first to declare a run for the nomination.....?

Harris will get it if Joe drops out. Would cause far too many problems if she does not. The bigger question is who will be her running mate.

You do realize that technically she will be old enough to be President by inauguration day.

An Open Convention could pop her out LOL.

330px-Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez_Official_Portrait.jpg

I don't know how they are going to handle it but if they don't just turn over the baton to Kamala, there is going to be a big fight. I suspect Biden will bow out of the race, free all of his delegates to vote for whomever they want but encourage them all to vote for Harris, and then I suspect no one will really challenge her, with the huge majority voting for Harris and a spattering for others. If they want to beat Trump they are going to have to appear totally united behind Harris. That's really the only Hail Mary they've got because most of the other options are out of the range of a Hail Mary pass.
Why won't Biden endorse Kamala the giggle?

Harris will get it if Joe drops out. Would cause far too many problems if she does not. The bigger question is who will be her running mate.

If they were going to let kamala be the one, they wouldn't need an open primary......

Forum List

Back