MrPillow getting punked on livestream!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Oh my :lol:

72 more hours - He’s like Jerry Lewis!

Ruh Roh!

Last edited:
You guys are easily entertained, aren't ya? It should be interesting to see which individual on the Left takes his offer of 5 million for the first one to disprove the data OR the legitimacy of the sources of the data. It'll have to be a GREAT imagination that says, "Nah, I could easily prove the fool is lying and take his money but I'm busy and don't have time fo his crazy ass"

You guys are easily entertained, aren't ya? It should be interesting to see which individual on the Left takes his offer of 5 million for the first one to disprove the data OR the legitimacy of the sources of the data. It'll have to be a GREAT imagination that says, "Nah, I could easily prove the fool is lying and take his money but I'm busy and don't have time fo his crazy ass"

LoL! I’ll give you TEN million if you can prove that Bigfoot doesn’t exist!
See how that works? Ya can’t prove a negative Derpy! :laughing0301:

LOL you don't even know the scam. Mike has no legal obligation to pay off any prize he may be publicly offering. For that you need a contract and he ain't signing shit.

S’matter snowflake. You feeling defensive?

So...wasn't there some big reveal at 7 pm Central time? What was it?

Gotta keep the rubes hooked.

Because ka-ching!
Grifters gonna grift / Seditionists gonna sedition!
Wonder if OAN is still financing MrPillow’s shitshow?
Bet not now that they’ve been sued :)

Who says his data's not legitimate? What IS being said, and proven, is it fails to demonstrate the election fraud Lindell falsely claims it does.

You guys are easily entertained, aren't ya? It should be interesting to see which individual on the Left takes his offer of 5 million for the first one to disprove the data OR the legitimacy of the sources of the data.
That right there shows how fucking stoooopid he and all of you are. As if it is everyone else's burden to "disprove" any moronic claim this lobotomized freak makes. As if someone could prove the fake data from fake sources is "false". Morons.

LoL! I’ll give you TEN million if you can prove that Bigfoot doesn’t exist!
See how that works? Ya can’t prove a negative Derpy! :laughing0301:
Hey coward, you obviously can’t prove him wrong or you’d be running to try to claim that money. Jesus you dumbfuck, they’d have to prove him wrong and debunk his information to get paid. You’re a moron derpster.

Ruh Roh!
Oh, in case you have not heard the 411:

Dominion sues Newsmax, One America over U.S. election fraud claims​

That right there shows how fucking stoooopid he and all of you are. As if it is everyone else's burden to "disprove" any moronic claim this lobotomized freak makes. As if someone could prove the fake data from fake sources is "false". Morons.
Your tap out is recorded. Another one who can’t disprove the information. Next!

Hey coward, you obviously can’t prove him wrong or you’d be running to try to claim that money. Jesus you dumbfuck, they’d have to prove him wrong and debunk his information to get paid. You’re a moron derpster.
The Looney Pillow Man claimed he had all kinds of proof yet has not produced any of it.

Hey cool - There’s ^ another all day sucker!

Ruh Roh!

You're obsessed with pillow guy.

Do you dream of him as well?

Does he call you his little pillow biter?

Dumbfuck, Lindell's offer is only good for people who attend his his stuposium. And even then, it's only if you can prove his data is fake; not if you can prove his data doesn't prove fraud.

Forum List

Back