🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSM fawning over Hillary; Nothing else matters....she's "historic" guys. Bow down.

Well, whatever you want to name the group of people who have done this to the party.

I think they should give it a new name.

How about the Cuckservative Party? Or like most mainstream political parties around the world, they have the same controllers and the same backers behind the scenes, thus the Republicans and the Democrats have essentially converged into the Uni-Party.

This is why The Donald and Bernie Sanders have been so popular with the average voter, The Donald's not a politician and he's funding his own campaign, Bernie is a career politician, but he's not in the Wall Street pocket and is campaigning about the issues that matter to the average voter.

The other Republican candidates were a combination of Special Interest puppets and Hillary's owned by Wall Street and she's also a Neo-Conservative puppet.
Well, call it the Populist Party.

These are not traditional conservatives/Republicans, yet they've taken over that party because they didn't want to have to start from scratch.

But but but the Leftist MSM tells us that Populism is bad.

Why is Populism bad? I think Populism is good and so's Nationalism, with the latter what's wrong with loving your nation and being Patriotic?

This is why Leftists hate Nationalism, because Leftists in general feel Patriotism itself is a negative trait to have.
You'd let the MSM stop you from starting the Populist Party? Either you believe in this or you don't, either you feel it would attract enough voters or you don't.

Nationalism, America First, seal the borders, eject illegals, rip up trade agreements. There's the party platform. Let the Republicans and Democrats do what they wanna do.

But this grand larceny of an entire major political party sure hasn't helped it from a PR perspective.

Populism and Nationalism can and do attract enough voters, you just have to present the whole platform without the MSM issuing daily Propaganda memos about how "awful" Populism and Nationalism are.

Putting your nation first, sealing the borders, ejecting illegals and ripping up certain trade agreements are all excellent things and should be adopted and pronto.
It's all in how the message is delivered. The better the messenger, the more attractive the message.

I don't know why, but for some reason the American Right just can't figure that one out.

Trump is a horrible messenger.

Why is Populism bad? I think Populism is good and so is Nationalism, with the latter what's wrong with loving your nation and being Patriotic?
Apparently you missed that whole WW II thing and the devastation that was wrought by nationalism.

Nationalism is the key ingredient in the recipe for rampant immorality.

That record is broken, play a new record already.

People are tired of hearing about this crap.

This was inevitable, and that's why the Republicans shouldn't have run such an easy target for the media.
Who, The Donald? Well the Republicans didn't exactly run The Donald, they've been doing everything to hamstring him from day one and it's failed.
Well, whatever you want to name the group of people who have done this to the party.

Whig Party was a political party at the turn of the 19th century that the GOP evolved from. I always thought Whig Party was funny sounding.

Why is Populism bad? I think Populism is good and so is Nationalism, with the latter what's wrong with loving your nation and being Patriotic?
Apparently you missed that whole WW II thing and the devastation that was wrought by nationalism.

What a fucking tool
True, I am, but everybody has to be something and I'm good at it.

"The expectations of life depend upon diligence; the mechanic that would perfect his work must first sharpen his tools." -- Confucius

How about the Cuckservative Party? Or like most mainstream political parties around the world, they have the same controllers and the same backers behind the scenes, thus the Republicans and the Democrats have essentially converged into the Uni-Party.

This is why The Donald and Bernie Sanders have been so popular with the average voter, The Donald's not a politician and he's funding his own campaign, Bernie is a career politician, but he's not in the Wall Street pocket and is campaigning about the issues that matter to the average voter.

The other Republican candidates were a combination of Special Interest puppets and Hillary's owned by Wall Street and she's also a Neo-Conservative puppet.

These are not traditional conservatives/Republicans, yet they've taken over that party because they didn't want to have to start from scratch.

Why is Populism bad? I think Populism is good and so's Nationalism, with the latter what's wrong with loving your nation and being Patriotic?

This is why Leftists hate Nationalism, because Leftists in general feel Patriotism itself is a negative trait to have.
You'd let the MSM stop you from starting the Populist Party? Either you believe in this or you don't, either you feel it would attract enough voters or you don't.

Nationalism, America First, seal the borders, eject illegals, rip up trade agreements. There's the party platform. Let the Republicans and Democrats do what they wanna do.

But this grand larceny of an entire major political party sure hasn't helped it from a PR perspective.

Populism and Nationalism can and do attract enough voters, you just have to present the whole platform without the MSM issuing daily Propaganda memos about how "awful" Populism and Nationalism are.

Putting your nation first, sealing the borders, ejecting illegals and ripping up certain trade agreements are all excellent things and should be adopted and pronto.
It's all in how the message is delivered. The better the messenger, the more attractive the message.

I don't know why, but for some reason the American Right just can't figure that one out.

I think The Donald can get too emotional and he shoots from the hip too much, but if I could vote I'd certainly vote for him and morally I've supported him since very early on in his campaign.

Odd that Trump is such a horrible messenger yet he will set the record for the primary vote. Seems like Trump must be saying some things that resonates with the majority of Republicans.

Maybe if he called inner city blacks super predators his message would be better?

This was inevitable, and that's why the Republicans shouldn't have run such an easy target for the media.
Who, The Donald? Well the Republicans didn't exactly run The Donald, they've been doing everything to hamstring him from day one and it's failed.

Whig Party was a political party at the turn of the 19th century that the GOP evolved from. I always thought Whig Party was funny sounding.

Your avatar, Rocky Marciano, greatest boxer EVER :thup:

Uh-Huh, repeating the mistakes of the past because "they're tired of hearing about it" appears to be the favorite past time of many folks.

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it." -- George Santayana

Uh-Huh, repeating the mistakes of the past because "they're tired of hearing about it" appears to be the favorite past time of many folks.

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it." -- George Santayana

America also is guilty of doing the same thing. Also has any American Government apologised for FDR and Harry S. Truman and their respective band of Communist cheerleaders supporting Josef Stalin?

No they haven't.

Odd that Trump is such a horrible messenger yet he will set the record for the primary vote. Seems like Trump must be saying some things that resonates with the majority of Republicans.

Maybe if he called inner city blacks super predators his message would be better?
Well, we'll see. There were plenty of votes against him.

Do you feel that, on balance, his behavior is a positive influence for his message?

Just two days ago and you have forgotten what nationalism did do for the world.

images

Rocky Marciano retired undefeated and the only heavy weight prize fighter who did.

Rocky Marciano retired undefeated and the only heavy weight prize fighter who did.

Yes an amazing record, only a plane crash was able to defeat Rocky Marciano :(

images
What got a bunch of innocent people killed, maimed and broken? I haven't forgotten but apparently some have.

"War settles nothing." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Well, we'll see. There were plenty of votes against him.

Do you feel that, on balance, his behavior is a positive influence for his message?

I think Trump can be a complete asshat. Like his comments about the judge, way over the top even though he might actually be correct. But so can Obama and Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. How does Trump receive condemnation for his remarks about a judge yet the MSM seems to gloss over Mrs. Tuzla saying that inner city blacks are "super predators?"

I didn't get to vote for him in the primaries because I am not a registered Republican. But with starting out with 16 candidates and Trump winning a historic high number of votes without the much faulted "organization" they said he needed says something.

images
What got a bunch of innocent people killed, maimed and broken? I haven't forgotten but apparently some have.

"War settles nothing." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wow, you are pretty far gone.

Forum List

Back