MSM Wont Let Go Of The Russians,Yet Has Not Named One Russian Who Meddled With The Election.

OP- NOBODY ever said the Russians messed with the election machines, dupes, just hacking e-mails. The polls had Hillary ahead by 10 when Comey wrecked it. I believe it was really 6 because of Trumpers lying or boycotting the polls.

releasing Comey on Clinton right before the election feels like a Bannon shot imo.

This clearly is a strategy that Putin is using In France and the Netherlands, Putin is backing alt-right candidates. In France, Le Pen's chief rival is targeted by numerous hack attack. The Russians clearly meddled in our elections. Their hackers hacked DNC servers and gave the information to WikiLeaks. They also put out false information mixed with the true information.

We see how Putin and WikiLeaks works together. According to WikiLeaks the CIA is able to copy signatures of malware. The Russian bots and Russia Today which has ties to Putin and Assange say the CIA hacked DNC servers and blamed the Russians. If the CIA wanted anyone to win it would have been Clinton not Trump.
Do you believe the rigging of the dem primaries had any effect on the General Election? Did Dems care enough about it to switch to Trump?

The primaries were not rigged. Obama defeated Clinton using the same rules. Even without the super delegates, Clinton still would have won. Sanders had no appeal in the south. Clinton lost because she articulated no real policy. She didn't even try to demagogue on the minimum wage. She had a ton of money but many states like Wisconsin, she did no advertising until the last few days. Women made up only 52% of the electorate. They apparently were not enthused about voting. Blacks the same way.
So the DNC hacks, which could have been perpetrated by their own staff now under criminal investigation, had no influence. I'm fine with that. I wonder how Clinton won the primaries, if as you put it, there was no enthusiasm for her. Oh well, water under the bridge at this point.

Last edited:
i want to see the ads that the Russians put on MSNBC advertising for Trump.

It's funny that BEFORE the election, you were ecstatic that the Russian hackers had illegally obtained all that info about the DNC,

because you were certain it would swing the election to Trump,

NOW you're denying that even happened.
Are you sure it was not the Muslim hackers the Dems hired to run their systems?

OP- NOBODY ever said the Russians messed with the election machines, dupes, just hacking e-mails. The polls had Hillary ahead by 10 when Comey wrecked it. I believe it was really 6 because of Trumpers lying or boycotting the polls.
Right. We know it was the Obama administration that hacked state election systems, not the Russians. Comey didn't wreck anything. Stupid Dems sabotaged themselves by nominating a moron that moved top secret material to her private unsecured bathroom server.

Forum List

Back