MSN Topic : Florida Drag Queen says

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
DeSantis-backed LGBTQ are exactly what we are taught in schools in schools rose to power. I have no idea what that means, That was a title on MS news. I did not make that up. And they won't you question it.

Last edited:
There is a huge glut of lawyers, and currently faggots and black racism are a huge income generator for them.

Lawyers are a bigger stain than any other single group of cretins here in the U.S.

That drag queen doesn't know that Nazi Hitler had homos executed even while many of his henchmen were queer.

No shit? :laughing0301:

1679114730610.jpeg
romanian1.jpg

My rights and the rights of these people are covered under the first amendment of the United states constitution. Get ready to get fucked in the ass in the courts!

DeSantis-backed LGBTQ are exactly what we are taught in schools in schools rose to power. I have no idea what that means, That was a title on MS news. I did not make that up. And they won't you question it.
That's just a way of saying "DeSantis is a Nazi." Apparently they ran out of race cards and had to throw down the Godwin's Law card.
Florida drag queen says DeSantis-backed anti-LGBTQ laws are 'exactly what we were taught about in schools about how the Nazis rose to power'

All that this proves is that any crazy premise you want to report, if you look hard enough, you can find some nobody somewhere to give voice to that premise—in this case, some obscure drag queen that won't even reveal his actual name for the record. Some anonymous pervert says that DeSantis' policies are like the rise of the Nazis, and that's all the evidence that this quasi-journalist thinks that he needs.

My rights and the rights of these people are covered under the first amendment of the United states constitution. Get ready to get fucked in the ass in the courts!
We are not a rising nation anymore. We peaked in the late 1960's. People seem to not understand what low yearly growth entails over the long term.

Forum List

Back