🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSNBC: “Elon is trying to control how people think. That’s our job.”

It is the media's actual job to at least suggest how you should feel about the issues at hand. No one really thinks for themselves no matter how much they like to think so. We accept the analysis of some and reject it from others. This is the extent of modern independent thought. Someone has to sift through all the meaningless data of life and make sense of it. We are all too busy to do it ourselves. So who should have the job of telling you how to think? We fully expect someone to do it.
I don't expect anyone to do it for me but then again I'm neither far right or far left so I reject your argument just as reject the far right's loony tune arguments. Yes it does happen as you say but no it shouldn't, not in a free society.

1650122387486.png

I trust them more than I do a politician who goes to DC not a millionaire

And leaves DC millionaire
Yep -- the Clinton/Obama/Biden formula.

It takes an especially stupid individual to rue people making a fortune through innovation while supporting the most corrupt people imaginable making a fortune through politics.

I don't expect anyone to do it for me but then again I'm neither far right or far left so I reject your argument just as reject the far right's loony tune arguments. Yes it does happen as you say but no it shouldn't, not in a free society.
In a free society no one should ever have to wonder if they are being bullshitted. So what would that require?

I think it's funny that Dims hate individual Rights like free speech. :(
Individual rights end at the tip of your nose. After that we are in the realm of public safety. Why do you think society is under any sort of obligation to respect what you say or allow lies to go unanswered?

Individual rights end at the tip of your nose. After that we are in the realm of public safety. Why do you think society is under any sort of obligation to respect what you say or allow lies to go unanswered?

Spoken like a true Fasict. :( No entity has any right to be the truth police, least of all the Government or media. Our Constitutional Rights are all the protection we have against left wing Fascism. They will be taken away over my dead body. And fortunately millions upon millions feel the same way I do.

In a free society no one should ever have to wonder if they are being bullshitted. So what would that require?
Obviously you have a skewed concept of free speech, what you're taking about IS censorship. Apparently you think this is a new development in our country, that it hasn't happened since before the founding. Granted it's become more accessable due to the internet and other mediums.
Besides, which is bull shit? Yours or theirs? That's for each individual to decide not you.

Obviously you have a skewed concept of free speech, what you're taking about IS censorship. Apparently you think this is a new development in our country, that it hasn't happened since before the founding. Granted it's become more accessable due to the internet and other mediums.
Besides, which is bull shit? Yours or theirs? That's for each individual to decide not you.

The Left knows their ideas cannot win in a marketplace of free speech. Stalin knew this, Mao knew this, and the American Progressive Left knows this. Censorship and the restrictions of our Constitutionally protected free speech rights are the only way they can win. That's why they are so afraid of Elon Musk.

Individuals are seldom informed enough or educated enough to sift through a bewildering jungle of conflicting "facts" and always hit upon the single accurate reporting of reality. Lies meant to strike at the heart of our ability to distinguish reality from fantasy should be battled with every resource at our disposal. The liars just don't like it.

Forum List

Back