“Elon Musk is trying to control what people think. That’s our job.” - MSNBC

No, I mean you lefties want to silence any opposition to you and your agenda. They always do it under the guise of “safety” or “misinformation”.

Thanks for proving my point though.
So you reckon the opinions of doctors and the entire medical science community don't stack up to your lies and disinformation you've been suckered into believing. Run along now Chump.

I made a point of telling you what serum. I learned enough to understand side effects. How many injections have you let them put into your children? I hope you aren't counting on grandchildren...
A vaccine is not a serum, if you weren't so stupid you'd know the difference.

So you reckon the opinions of doctors and the entire medical science community don't stack up to your lies and disinformation you've been suckered into believing. Run along now Chump.
It wasn’t the opinion of all of them. The ones that spoke out against it were shouted down, because asking questions isn’t allowed in science anymore.

To this day, none of these mainstream doctors can provide a long term study proving the WuFlu shots are safe, because no ten year studies were conducted. So there is no science whatsoever proving they are safe.

But our modern medical industry is totally bought and paid for by Big Pharma, and doctors aren’t allowed to go against them. They must tout the Big Pharma drugs, and of course transgenderism nonsense, and abortion on demand. Any pushback will ruin your career.

In other words you ain’t got Jack shit to back up your claims.
Of course he doesn’t. He’s a soy boy. He’s one of the people that doesn’t give a darn that MSNBC says it’s there job to tell people how to think.

I’m not surprised at all. We’re talking to people here who believe it’s OK for a child to get a sex change operation or that a white homeless person is privileged

It wasn’t the opinion of all of them. The ones that spoke out against it were shouted down, because asking questions isn’t allowed in science anymore.

To this day, none of these mainstream doctors can provide a long term study proving the WuFlu shots are safe, because no ten year studies were conducted. So there is no science whatsoever proving they are safe.

But our modern medical industry is totally bought and paid for by Big Pharma, and doctors aren’t allowed to go against them. They must tout the Big Pharma drugs, and of course transgenderism nonsense, and abortion on demand. Any pushback will ruin your career.
My doctor wasn't shouted down. Certainly the UK Royal College of GPs recommends mRNA vaccination against covid.

Forum List

Back