🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSNBC, FCC & The Mandatory Peaceful Transfer Of Power Via A Legal Election

Should MSNBC be investigated for violating US codes 2101 & 2102 under Title 18?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The evidence is in the Maddow Show videos. The link is in my last post.

Maddow is always thorough in her investigations. Any time her reporting is found to be wrong, and those times are extremely rare, she is quick to apologize and make corrections. What, specifically, are you claiming about her reporting is untrue? Do you think she should just shut up, and not do her job? Should the opposition to Trump's actions be swept under the rug? I don't remember you saying much when Fox sponsored all those tea party rally s, and gave them 24/7 coverage. How was that acceptable?

Maddow is always thorough in her investigations. Any time her reporting is found to be wrong, and those times are extremely rare, she is quick to apologize and make corrections. What, specifically, are you claiming about her reporting is untrue? Do you think she should just shut up, and not do her job? Should the opposition to Trump's actions be swept under the rug? I don't remember you saying much when Fox sponsored all those tea party rally s, and gave them 24/7 coverage. How was that acceptable?
This isn't about her "wrong reporting" mis-stating facts or the like. Nice shot at a strawman though.

It's about the question of her knowing her flock/army is riled beyond rage and urging them to gather and protest the results of a legitimate (until proven otherwise) election, in said state of mind.

This isn't about her "wrong reporting" mis-stating facts or the like. Nice shot at a strawman though.

It's about the question of her knowing her flock/army is riled beyond rage and urging them to gather and protest the results of a legitimate (until proven otherwise) election, in said state of mind.

Right. She should help Trump cover up the anger he has fomented, and lull the masses into accepting all his crap as if it was representative of what our country stands for.

Maddow continued tonight to launch thinly veiled promises of mob-mayhem if all democrats don't walk lockstep in opposing the Supreme Court nominee announced tonight.

How can I put this gently? Maddow should brace her armies to accept that not enough democrats will stand for the filibuster to block this nominee. She should brace herself as well. The entire party isn't going to take one more torpedo to the broadside for the good ship democrat and all her otherwise good platforms for the zeal and veiled threats of one lesbian far FAR left activist who teeters on the brink of being radicalized. She has asked too much of the democratic party. And their tolerance for losses has been pushed to the brink.

They're thinking "2018 & 2020" not "Rachael Maddow"...

Forum List

Back