MSNBC host Joy Reid said Democrats are on the verge of a 'full fledged panic' after Biden's 'extremely weak' performance

If they believe he should step aside for 2024 than they are claiming he isn't fit to be president today, no?

What would happen if Russia decided to nuke another country? Is Biden up to the decision making needed?
Last night showed us why our adversaries around the world are doing as they please.

I said this after 2020 results but few listened to me.

Do you think it is a coincidence that Europe has gone far right? THey don't want 15M illegals and an I.R.A type package that the U.S has today.
Germany let millions of illegals pour in and they started RAPING German women immediately. Now other countries are DUMPING their rapists, murderers and criminals into the USA.

I said this after 2020 results but few listened to me.

Do you think it is a coincidence that Europe has gone far right? THey don't want 15M illegals and an I.R.A type package that the U.S has today.

Europeans have already seen the success of countries like the Tremendous Republic of Hungary in steering away from extremism. I'm not sure how much the US experience influences them

It's pretty universal across the MSM, Joe got his @ss handed to him. Where do Democrats go from here?

It's bad when far left out of touch people like her have to say this but what is even worse is there are too many to the left of her who think Biden actually did a good job. My God man, if Joy Reid says their ship is on fire they ought to listen.

Forum List

Back