🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSNBC is reporting that DWS is refusing to step down.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It's live TV so don't ask me for a link.

They are saying that she told Hillary's campaign that she wasn't appointed by Hillary so they had to have Obama call her personally and ask her to step down. They also said that her current position is she WILL be presiding over the event & even speak.

It appears that the DNC & Hillary's campaign are at complete odds and I'm loving it. For the first time in my life I'm rooting for Debbie! Go Debbie go!

Is that woman not the most vile cameltoe we have seen in politics...........ever?!!!:coffee:But I say leave her out there........I want her to do 5 speeches at that convention. Women who will be tuning in for the first time can spot these snakes from 1,000 miles away..............go...........go............go............we want to see moar of DWS!!!:bye1:

Blabbermouth-Schultz is holding on, believing “she can weather this,”.....She musta learned her trade from hiLIARy...

Wasserman will overshadow the whole convention. Brilliant! Then when she isn't in the spotlight we can listen to Kaine's high pitch squeal.

I bet Cankles has called Bernie a dozen times today offering him the sun, moon, and stars.

Evidently she has a bunch of protesters ready to battle the red bernies.

No, she doesn't. Everyone hates her. Liberals are doing a happy dance, now that she's gone. We've been working to oust her ever since she was appointed.

A sad day for Republicans, of course, because it means she'll be replaced by an actual Democrat who works to get Democrats elected. DWS was more into hippie-punching and getting her Republican pals in Florida elected.

Evidently she has a bunch of protesters ready to battle the red bernies.

No, she doesn't. Everyone hates her. Liberals are doing a happy dance, now that she's gone. We've been working to oust her ever since she was appointed.

A sad day for Republicans, of course, because it means she'll be replaced by an actual Democrat who works to get Democrats elected. DWS was more into hippie-punching and getting her Republican pals in Florida elected.
Everyone hates her? Post links to YOUR anti-DWS thread starts.
Thanks.

Hillary is going to be busier than a five legged cat in a sh#t box trying to cover stuff up.

Yep, and we get to listen to What? Give us a link. Was it illegal? Those emails were private. Darn Russians. Hillary has nothing to do with the Democratic Party. :eusa_shifty:

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back