MSNBC's Mehdi Hasan offers takedown of the year to FOX News channel & viewers: youre being lied to, no one has more contempt to viewers than FOX hosts

That's normal. When you're number 2 or less you insult number one since you can't out preform them. LOL

Last edited:
I suggested yesterday that Rachel Maddow is in the employ of government as a propagandist, and I suspect that Mehdi is too.

I think it's Mehdi who gets thrown in as a sub for Hayes too often.
Or Velshi?

I suggested yesterday that Rachel Maddow is in the employ of government as a propagandist, and I suspect that Mehdi is too.

I think it's Mehdi who gets thrown in as a sub for Hayes too often.
Or Velshi?
It looks like Tuck is in the employ of Putin along with his fanboi Trump.

That's normal. When you're number 2 or less you insult number one since you can't out preform them. LOL
MSNBC cares more about journalistic integrity and truth and facts, whereas Fox cares more about viewers and reports lies to keep the retard republicans watching.

Fox reports known lies solely to keep the viewers, whereas MSBNC reports only facts.

When Republicans hear the truth, they stop listening.

Which is exactly what all the idiot republicans do on this message board. You tell them the truth and they go crazy and scream fake news or TDS or any other disgraceful behavior.

The truth is kryptonite to a republican, they need lies to survive.

When Republicans hear the truth, they stop listening.

Which is exactly what all the idiot republicans do on this message board. You tell them the truth and they go crazy and scream fake news or TDS or any other disgraceful behavior.

The truth is kryptonite to a republican, they need lies to survive.
You would not know the truth if it handed you business card.

MSNBC cares more about journalistic integrity and truth and facts, whereas Fox cares more about viewers and reports lies to keep the retard republicans watching.

Fox reports known lies solely to keep the viewers, whereas MSBNC reports only facts.
They are both opinion networks, MSDNC from the left, Fox from the right. Don't like different opinions then move to China or North Korea.

If you want to make a point , however stupid , throw in some truth to prevent others just ridiculing you .

From here , MSNBC is an embarrassment and we find it extraordinary that an American sector is so stupid that they want to even hear such garbage. .

Complete delusion.

You would not know the truth if it handed you business card.
You type empty meaningless words and have no credibility.

Fox news is fake news, and they admit to lying to their retard viewers because their viewers will stop watching when they tell them the truth. You are fake news.

If you want to make a point , however stupid , throw in some truth to prevent others just ridiculing you .

From here , MSNBC is an embarrassment and we find it extraordinary that an American sector is so stupid that they want to even hear such garbage. .
Yet Fox is the one who has been caught admitting they lie to their retard viewers. You have no legs to stand on here as Fox is the network caught lying and MSNBC is calling them out on it.

MSNBC does not have that problem because they only report facts, facts that you don't want to hear.

Complete delusion.
Fox is the one who has been caught admitting they lie to their retard viewers. You have no legs to stand on here as Fox is the network caught lying and MSNBC is calling them out on it. Get back to me when Fox actually reports on facts and truth, which they have admitted they do not do.

When you people hear the cold hard truth, you stop watching... That says something about you and it is not good.

MSNBC does not have that problem because they only report facts, facts that you don't want to hear, and facts that destroy you.

Fox is the one who has been caught admitting they lie to their retard viewers. You have no legs to stand on here as Fox is the network caught lying and MSNBC is calling them out on it.

MSNBC does not have that problem because they only report facts, facts that you don't want to hear.

You are a fucking retarded troll
Nothing more
Nothing.

You are a fucking retarded troll
Nothing more
Nothing.
You have no valid response to debate me.

Fox has been busted, caught red handed admitting they lie to you the gullible viewer.
Fox has been busted admitting that when they report the facts and truth, you the viewer stops watching because you do not want to hear the truth, only your bias bullshit view of the world.

MSNBC is calling fake fox news out for their fake news lies, good for them.

Forum List

Back