MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry Over 'Humiliating' Interview Question

Well I watched the video and I agree, that's humiliating. But hardly the first time Fox Noise has scraped to make a story out of nothing.

The "elites" think Melissa Harris-Perry and Rachel (Richard) Maddow are so talented and so intelligent. Too bad those same intelects don't watch. The mess that is MSNBC will be going the way of the dodo soon.

Megyn Kelly Tears Into MSNBC s Melissa Harris-Perry Over Humiliating Interview Question

There's a reason why MSNBC is only pulling in around 50,000 viewers these days. Their "news" coverage is a joke and people like Melissa Harris-Perry, Ed Shultz and Rachel Maddow are SO over the top in what they say that only the most hardcore progressives can watch with a straight face.

I admit that I tune into MSNBC from time to time because I find it so amusing. It was even more amusing when they had Keith Olbermann pontificating to the true believers. He was laughably bad...

The "elites" think Melissa Harris-Perry and Rachel (Richard) Maddow are so talented and so intelligent. Too bad those same intelects don't watch. The mess that is MSNBC will be going the way of the dodo soon.

Megyn Kelly Tears Into MSNBC s Melissa Harris-Perry Over Humiliating Interview Question

There's a reason why MSNBC is only pulling in around 50,000 viewers these days. Their "news" coverage is a joke and people like Melissa Harris-Perry, Ed Shultz and Rachel Maddow are SO over the top in what they say that only the most hardcore progressives can watch with a straight face.

I admit that I tune into MSNBC from time to time because I find it so amusing. It was even more amusing when they had Keith Olbermann pontificating to the true believers. He was laughably bad...
Yes, it is true. Liberals don't watch MSNBC because MSNBC is stupid. Sadly, conservatives watch FOX because FOX is stupid, just like conservatives are.

they should change that stations name and just get it over with:

the propaganda lying pos arm of the Progressive/Dem/commie party of the Divided States of America

Her lips can't get any more stinky from that interview. but she's a full blown commie witch anyway

The thread OP represents the depth of thought on the right, why does Fox even care about this interview? Does Fox ever critique its own material? Anyone remember all the WMDs Fox presented as reality? Or their support of the racist lawbreaker Cliven Bundy? A few examples of Fox media below.

Excellent piece - furious !

As is usually the case The Daily Show puts this issue into perspective too.
Guardians of the Veracity - The Daily Show - Video Clip Comedy Central

The thread OP represents the depth of thought on the right, why does Fox even care about this interview? Does Fox ever critique its own material? Anyone remember all the WMDs Fox presented as reality? Or their support of the racist lawbreaker Cliven Bundy? A few examples of Fox media below.

As is usually the case The Daily Show puts this issue into perspective.

and you show the shallow of the left. all you can bring up is FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX. so bravo oh shallow one

As is usually the case The Daily Show puts this issue into perspective.

and you show the shallow of the left. all you can bring up is FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX. so bravo oh shallow one

ummmmmmmm... What channel is on the video? Didja even watch it?

I'm curious Winger...do you think you could host a talk show where you need to hold forth on topics on a nightly basis and NOT say something "dumb" every now and then?

Not for nothing but judging from some of your posts I've seen here...I already know the answer to that question.

Of course not
I would be like Joe Biden....what the hell was he thinking?

I find both Harris-Perry and Maddow to have strange senses of humor. They are both very sharp but when you see what they find to be funny it leaves you scratching your head

Megyn Kelly, like most conservatives, appears to be totally devoid of a sense of humor and have a stubborn tendency to take everything literally

Yes, it is true. Liberals don't watch MSNBC because MSNBC is stupid. Sadly, conservatives watch FOX because FOX is stupid, just like conservatives are.

Not as stupid as Obama supporters however.......

I'm curious Winger...do you think you could host a talk show where you need to hold forth on topics on a nightly basis and NOT say something "dumb" every now and then?

Not for nothing but judging from some of your posts I've seen here...I already know the answer to that question.

Of course not

I find both Harris-Perry and Maddow to have strange senses of humor. They are both very sharp but when you see what they find to be funny it leaves you scratching your head

Megyn Kelly, like most conservatives, appears to be totally devoid of a sense of humor and have a stubborn tendency to take everything literally

It's comments like that one, Winger that make me think you'd be right at home on MSNBC! Conservatives don't have a sense of humor? Really?

Of course not

It's comments like that one, Winger that make me think you'd be right at home on MSNBC! Conservatives don't have a sense of humor? Really?

We shall see

I just started a thread on it

Do any republicans have a sense of humor US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

As is usually the case The Daily Show puts this issue into perspective too.

Yet you and your buddies bash fox daily.
pot meet kettle.

Of course not

We shall see

Do any republicans have a sense of humor US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

One of my good friends down here happens to be about as die hard a liberal as you'd ever want to meet. She's bright, articulate, keeps up on issues...her only real fault is that she's SO adamant about things that she doesn't have much of a sense of humor.

In many ways she reminds me of some of my hardcore religious friends who also lack humor about many things.

I guess each "worship" certain things with little room for levity.

Of course not

We shall see

One of my good friends down here happens to be about as die hard a liberal as you'd ever want to meet. She's bright, articulate, keeps up on issues...her only real fault is that she's SO adamant about things that she doesn't have much of a sense of humor.

In many ways she reminds me of some of my hardcore religious friends who also lack humor about many things.

I guess each "worship" certain things with little room for levity.
Yep, liberals are so much more sarcastic than conservatives.

Forum List

Back