Muahaha! Foiled! A man pretending to be a policeman pulled over an off duty cop. Doh!!!

Shoule he?

• 3. Get off scott-free for being crazy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
The 2013 Ford Taurus belonged to Kenneth Spence before he was arrested by Plano police for impersonating a public servant.

Spence was behind the wheel of the car that's equipped like a patrol vehicle when he pulled over an off-duty officer along Highway 75 in the town of Anna.

"He had asked for the driver's license and registration, which was a red flag because in Texas we don't ask for registration," said Chief Jeff Caponera, with the Anna Police Department.
When all was said and done (see link) Mr. Spence will be occupying a special place in the jailer's domain. :muahaha:

Simpsons-nelson-ha-ha-93-p-672x480.jpg

The 2013 Ford Taurus belonged to Kenneth Spence before he was arrested by Plano police for impersonating a public servant.

Spence was behind the wheel of the car that's equipped like a patrol vehicle when he pulled over an off-duty officer along Highway 75 in the town of Anna.

"He had asked for the driver's license and registration, which was a red flag because in Texas we don't ask for registration," said Chief Jeff Caponera, with the Anna Police Department.
When all was said and done (see link) Mr. Spence will be occupying a special place in the jailer's domain. :muahaha:
To bad he did not pull over a Killer who was out to shoot a Cop, that would have really made my day.

To bad he did not pull over a Killer who was out to shoot a Cop, that would have really made my day.
Is there an amount of time we can expect this cop impersonator to spend in a jail? Seems I recall a detective report on a serial rapist who used cop impersonation as his method of getting women's trust. And I wonder if this was a trial run of the perpetrator to get people into a no-win situation?

Forum List

Back