Mueller Indicted a Russian Company That Didn't Exist

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
PJ Media

Mueller Indicted a Russian Company That Didn't Exist

By Rick Moran May 13, 2018

Excerpt:

"You've heard that prosecutors have so much influence over grand juries that they can "indict a ham sandwich." An embarrassing moment for Special Counsel Robert Mueller occurred in court the other day when the lawyer for one of the three Russian companies he indicted had some bizarre news for the judge."

And one of the Russian company's are fighting back and demanding Mueller release all documents....Mueller didn't count on that happening....those 13 Russian company indictments were just a rouge out of control federal prosecutor attempting to prove his worth in the public eye....doesn't that say it all about Mueller and this stupid witch hunt?

And one of the Russian company's are fighting back and demanding Mueller release all documents....Mueller didn't count on that happening....those 13 Russian company indictments were just a rouge out of control federal prosecutor attempting to prove his worth in the public eye....doesn't that say it all about Mueller and this stupid witch hunt?

Mueller has made dumb mistakes before, Bueller Mueller?

I have read other stuff indicating that Mueller has NOTHING substantive on Trump, which is why he is desperate for the interview with him.

Trump should tell Bueller to go away.

Very revealing that Anti-Trump haters avoiding this thread........................

Crickets..............................

I see that Trump haters and Mueller butt kissers are completely avoiding this post, eve what I post a link to here from another post they are swarming over defending Bueller Mueller.

Silence about his typical blunder he has done similar in the past.

It is clear Trump haters will not address the possibility that Mueller is a drumhead prosecutor with little to show for it.

Forum List

Back