Mueller locked in secret grand jury witness case

Bwuhahahaha....

After all of the evidence of crimes by he and his co-conspirators....

After all the evidence of his prosecutorial misconduct...

He has been dragged before a grand jury?!

Priceless....

Bwuhahahaha....

After all of the evidence of crimes by he and his co-conspirators....

After all the evidence of his prosecutorial misconduct...

He has been dragged before a grand jury?!

Priceless....
Uh...lay off the drugs...

Mueller Locked In Strange Legal Dispute With Mystery Grand Jury Witness

Who yall think it is? What ya think happens? We ALL know Mueller is a phony and is trying to bring down president Trump at all costs...I have high hopes for whatever this is and will put an end to this witch hunt.
It's Trump, duh
Not a sitting president, sorry
Yes, a sitting president. There is better reporting out there on this. Check Politico.

Who yall think it is? What ya think happens? We ALL know Mueller is a phony and is trying to bring down president Trump at all costs...I have high hopes for whatever this is and will put an end to this witch hunt.

Something big is going to happen Monday.

The Trumpster tweeted to the American people to tune into Great American Sean Hannity last night, and Hannity hinted that there will be huge news on Monday.

Get out the popcorn, it should be quite interesting.

The Trumpster tweeted to the American people to tune into Great American Sean Hannity last night, and Hannity hinted that there will be huge news on Monday.

Haha...sure.

Haha...sure.

Donald J. Trump is the greatest and most successful producer in Reality TV history.

If anyone knows how to build up to something big, its the Trumpster himself.

When President Trump engaged Vincent K. McMahon in the tremendous Battle of the Billionaires at Wrestlemania 23, Trump was able to achieve the greatest buy rate for a Pay Per View program in the history of Western Civilization.

This is going to be epic, IMHO based upon past history, Fort Fun.

It's President Trump, fighting the subpoena to testify before the grand jury....

one of the judges President Trump recently appointed to this court, in his senate confirmation hearings, was forced to state, under oath by the Senate committee members, that he would RECUSE himself if any court cases came up that involved Trump....

well oh Lordy Lordy!!!

THAT Judge recused himself from this secret court battle!

so, President Trump, fighting the subpoena to testify, is my best guess.... and likely accurate.

I must have missed that! That would be interesting.

Is it legal for a president to control the free press or have an alleged free press news station to spread his own propaganda? Man oh man, we are becoming more like Russia and Saudi Arabia as we speak, with this guy in office.... SAD

The only thing missing is President Trump shooting a journalist dead on 5th avenue and you trumpettes still supporting him.... :rolleyes:

Is it legal for a president to control the free press or have an alleged free press news station to spread his own propaganda? Man oh man, we are becoming more like Russia and Saudi Arabia as we speak, with this guy in office.... SAD

The only thing missing is President Trump shooting a journalist dead on 5th avenue and you trumpettes still supporting him.... :rolleyes:
The democrat propaganda machine aka mainstream media is just another arm of the democrat party and I don't see you complaining about that.
46514665_115944082755700_1886402889702703104_n.jpg

Is it legal for a president to control the free press or have an alleged free press news station to spread his own propaganda?

Sure its legal. The libs have done it for decades. Remember how CNN was passing the Debate Questions to Mrs. Clinton in advance of the debates in 2016?

Is it legal for a president to control the free press or have an alleged free press news station to spread his own propaganda?

Sure its legal. The libs have done it for decades. Remember how CNN was passing the Debate Questions to Mrs. Clinton in advance of the debates in 2016?
can you tell us what democrats in our government are working with a news caster to spread propaganda... like with nightly phone calls to a news channel host, like trump with Shaun? Or who from the news station went with such democratic government official up on stage to give support when out campaigning like Shaun and judge jeanine did with trump?

Forum List

Back