🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller’s team erased 31 phones after DOJ IG requested them

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
The sleaze of Mueller's Alpha Pit Bull is illuminated with this release of documents. Andrew Weissmann copied Hillary Clinton and destroyed evidence after it had been requested.

There is no limit to what a real shyster lawyer will do. Andrew Weissmann should be in prison today.

Off topic a bit I'm sry...but it all relates....
All I know is...

DC has been turning against Americans and looking out for itself for a long time now and Americans don't seem willing to do anything but let it continue.
The Founding Fathers did their best to warn us and knew this would happen. But we have become so accustomed to freedom that we take it for granted, even as it's slowly being revoked.

Bottom line......
If Americans continue to do nothing, they will most definitely become subjects of an authoritarian state sooner or later
Once the end of the road is reached, there is nowhere left to kick the can.

Off topic a bit I'm sry...but it all relates....
All I know is...

DC has been turning against Americans and looking out for itself for a long time now and Americans don't seem willing to do anything but let it continue.
The Founding Fathers did their best to warn us and knew this would happen. But we have become so accustomed to freedom that we take it for granted, even as it's slowly being revoked.

Bottom line......
If Americans continue to do nothing, they will most definitely become subjects of an authoritarian state sooner or later
Once the end of the road is reached, there is nowhere left to kick the can.

Trump is the beginning of the fight. He is the last attempt at a peaceful retaking of control back from the Deep State.

The sleaze of Mueller's Alpha Pit Bull is illuminated with this release of documents. Andrew Weissmann copied Hillary Clinton and destroyed evidence after it had been requested.

There is no limit to what a real shyster lawyer will do. Andrew Weissmann should be in prison today.

Mueller was part of the DOJ. The Mueller investigation was ordered by the DOJ. The DOJ was the first to released redacted copies of the Mueller investigation it had.

You can't possibly be that fucking stupid.

If true, Mueller is learning to play by Barr Rules.
EvenIknow2.jpg

Mueller was part of the DOJ. The Mueller investigation was ordered by the DOJ. The DOJ was the first to released redacted copies of the Mueller investigation it had.

Completely irrelevant to the destruction of demanded information contained on devices owned by the feds.

I do realize that you are this fucking stupid.

Last edited:

Asaritis has trouble that the Mueller investigation was a sanctioned GOP operation.

View attachment 387312
You still don't and won't get it. That's OK: you are safe in our Real America.
I get it just fine....You're even more moronic than I remember.
You are still unhappy about what happened: understandable. You are better off this way. And safer in our America now.

But since you are still snarly, I will put you here, where you are even better off.

Erasing phones raises the question of why someone does that. Not sure if it's illegal, probably is if it's about official gov't business but proving it would seem to be pretty difficult. But the impression left with many is that those who erase phones after being told to surrender them is that they had something to hide. Like Hillary did. Ain't buying the idea that it was accidental, that's bullshit.

Weissmann is getting worried, and he should be. Obstructing an Investigation alone should be enough to disbar and land him in jail.

View attachment 387312
You still don't and won't get it. That's OK: you are safe in our Real America.
I get it just fine....You're even more moronic than I remember.
You are still unhappy about what happened: understandable. You are better off this way. And safer in our America now.

But since you are still snarly, I will put you here, where you are even better off.
You’re a demon. Nobody is safe in your world.

Forum List

Back