🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller’s team erased 31 phones after DOJ IG requested them

I present video evidence. You regurgitate your opinion. You fail!

You are one pathetically sick puppy!
as always, you present massaged propaganda then insult me :) when I catch you out. that goes all the way back to 2010.
You didn't "catch me out". You lied again when presented with verified FACTS!

You're just like that Buffoon Biden...you take "truth over facts!" Your version of truth differs from reality.

You've been a sick puppy for decades...even before 2010.

Asaritis, your lying is obvious and an embarrassment to your side.

Thank you for reminding us that Clinton's impeachment trial was also bi-partisan.

You have been stumbling for decades before 2010.

The sleaze of Mueller's Alpha Pit Bull is illuminated with this release of documents. Andrew Weissmann copied Hillary Clinton and destroyed evidence after it had been requested.

There is no limit to what a real shyster lawyer will do. Andrew Weissmann should be in prison today.

Mueller was part of the DOJ. The Mueller investigation was ordered by the DOJ. The DOJ was the first to released redacted copies of the Mueller investigation it had.

You can't possibly be that fucking stupid.
You support 0bama. How stupid is that?

Asaritis, your lying is obvious and an embarrassment to your side.

Thank you for reminding us that Clinton's impeachment trial was also bi-partisan.

You have been stumbling for decades before 2010.
You know what pisses me off about Clinton's impeachment? While everyone was all caught up on the stain on the blue dress Clinton was laughing all the way to the bank for selling China 11 million pages of our nuclear and missile secrets. Then to watch it again years latter with hillary. These two should have rotted from the trees they hung from years ago. Can you believe there are rabid democRats that still support these dirty traitors?

I shouldn't have to remind you.

Trump's impeachment was partisan. Straight down the line, Democrats and one Independent voted to impeach. The Independent had left the Republican Party and joined with the Trump-haters.

No Republicans voted for impeachment.

That is a partisan impeachment...unlike Clinton's.

Clinton's impeachment was bipartisan, meaning Republicans AND Democrats wanted his ass impeached.

All you're doing here is proving once again that you're a fool.

asaritis, you are sounding confused

none of this matters

your guy is going to get hammered this fall into ignonimous defeat before he is indicted by NJ and NY and FL for felonies while during his 2016-2020 term in the WH.

Trump is the beginning of the fight. He is the last attempt at a peaceful retaking of control back from the Deep State.

Imagine if EVERY President was not free to do as he pleases.
Remember, JFK was assassinated right after suggesting the formation of a committee to investigate the Establishment Deep State.

I say the American people are so desperate for a savior that each side is tricked into believing their elected official is the one.
Obama and Trump are actually in the same basket. Just look at his SCOTUS nominations. "Hello"

We're going to find out what Trump is in his second term. I say he will do a lot of things to empower the Establishment
that will anger his base.

The sleaze of Mueller's Alpha Pit Bull is illuminated with this release of documents. Andrew Weissmann copied Hillary Clinton and destroyed evidence after it had been requested.

There is no limit to what a real shyster lawyer will do. Andrew Weissmann should be in prison today.

That’s OK because shut up.

They are Democrats. Therefore they are above the rule of law just like Hillary. Hillary erased email and had some old phones beat to death with a hammer.

asaritis, you are sounding confused

none of this matters

your guy is going to get hammered this fall into ignonimous defeat before he is indicted by NJ and NY and FL for felonies while during his 2016-2020 term in the WH.
go ahead - name these proven felonies.

Forum List

Back