🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The #1 reason to vote for Donald Trump.

You can’t make lemonade when the administration breaks your budget — on purpose.
You ought to spend your time convincing people who are undecided or are voting the opposition. Trying to convince someone who is already voting the way you wish them to is a waste of time. Besides, while I don't like higher prices any more than anyone else, and I do bitch about it, the fact is it really doesn't affect me much. I am doing better than a lot of folks, and not as good as a lot of folks. The main interest I hold in our elections is as a patriot that wants to see a country with a high standard of living as well as freedom for my descendants, as my ancestors did for me.

You ought to spend your time convincing people who are undecided or are voting the opposition. Trying to convince someone who is already voting the way you wish them to is a waste of time. Besides, while I don't like higher prices any more than anyone else, and I do bitch about it, the fact is it really doesn't affect me much. I am doing better than a lot of folks, and not as good as a lot of folks. The main interest I hold in our elections is as a patriot that wants to see a country with a high standard of living as well as freedom for my descendants, as my ancestors did for me.
Then you’re OK with people not as well-off as you struggling and with the poorest people starving.
You are the people who need convincing.

Then you’re OK with people not as well-off as you struggling and with the poorest people starving.
You are the people who need convincing.
And what do I need convincing of Sally ?
As far as the poor people, even though I am not a Christian, I recognize the wisdom in teachings like"the poor will always be with you". I bet you have heard that before. Anyway, I am fortunate enough at this stage in my life to be in a position to help others, and consider myself blessed when I do so.

Forum List

Back