Muhammad al- Dura

I was reading about it, today, actually. Found no Eng. addition to bring here.

Thanks for that, TM!

Baruch HaShem, we succeeded in proving what was known all the time!

Muhammad Al-Dura: The boy who was not really killed | JPost | Israel News

Sick Palestinians , staging the death of one of their own to further promote their agenda
As we rounded
Past the lair of Multiple Lives
We could hear

The screaming
Cries of the father of
Mohammed al Dura murdered

By the Israeli
Defense forces with
Bullets and torn bloody

From his arms...
Behind the guns I
Could see

The scums Aurora along
With the Insurance Lawyer
Pulling the triggers

In delight...

Muhammad Al-Dura: The boy who was not really killed | JPost | Israel News

Sick Palestinians , staging the death of one of their own to further promote their agenda
As we rounded
Past the lair of Multiple Lives
We could hear

The screaming
Cries of the father of
Mohammed al Dura murdered

By the Israeli
Defense forces with
Bullets and torn bloody

From his arms...
Behind the guns I
Could see

The scums Aurora along
With the Insurance Lawyer
Pulling the triggers

In delight...

You should send this lovely poem to Pallywood Productions , maybe they can use it in one of their upcoming shows :D

Events like these are continuously faked and staged by the Palestinians ...so it comes as no surprise.

This only confirms once again that the Palestinians have no problems lying,cheating ,and murdering to get what they want and promote their own agenda.

I don't think that anybody's taken the Palestinians seriously for quite some years now.

Kept an eye on them, mind you, but not taken them seriously.

It's an exercise in futility.

Events like these are continuously faked and staged by the Palestinians ...so it comes as no surprise.

This only confirms once again that the Palestinians have no problems lying,cheating ,and murdering to get what they want and promote their own agenda.

Like the Israeli's lied about using white phosphorous? Come on - there's self-serving agendas, lying, cheating and murdering on both sides of the line.

Like the Israeli's lied about using white phosphorous? Come on - there's self-serving agendas, lying, cheating and murdering on both sides of the line.

Although I don't agree at all ... I expected that answer from you. :)

How can you even compare Israels use of WP to Palestinians staging a death to vilify Israel ?

can someone cite a link for that denial by Israel that she
used white phosphorus?as I recall----Israel said it used white
phosphorous to illuminate targets ---which is a legal
use of the stuff------at issue was whether one should use it in
densely populated areas since it may cause bodily injury---
--therefore many people condements its use
as it was used in Gaza. Of course many of those who condemn
the use of white phosphorous because of the remote possibility
that it can harm a person----are fervent supporters of
poison nail bombs hurled sometimes by the thousands at the heads
of Israeli infants-----with clear intent that such bombs do the job
they do best---smash the brains of children

How can you even compare Israels use of WP to Palestinians staging a death to vilify Israel ?

Good point. Many people were killed or horribly burned by WP.

White phosphorus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In its early statements the Israeli military repeatedly denied using white phosphorus, saying "We categorically deny the use of white phosphorus", and "The IDF acts only in accordance with what is permitted by international law and does not use white phosphorus." It eventually admitted its use and stopped using the shells, however, saying that a "media buzz" led to its decision to do so.[29]​

As far as "remote possibility" that it can harm a person - when you use it in densely populated areas, chances are it will harm people - as horribly as any nail bomb. It burns and can not be put out by water.

On 5 January the Times reported that telltale smoke associated with white phosphorus had been seen in areas of a shelling. On 12 January it was reported that more than 50 phosphorus burns victims were in Nasser Hospital. On 16 January the UNRWA headquarters was hit with phosphorus munitions.[41] As a result of the hit, the compound was set ablaze.[42]​

Oh, and some of the victims were children. Gaza burn victims exhibit possible signs of white phosphorous wounds - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Horrible way to die.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

let me get this straight. the IDF, right after the incident, admits to having shot and killed the boy. a key piece of forensic evidence (the wall) was destroyed by the IDF...

and now, we are supposed to believe a secret committee formed by the defense minister and headed up by a general in the IDF who is a strategic affairs minister and used to be in military intelligence, conducted an investigation over several years (what the hell) investigating the military, or essentially themselves, and determined that the boy was still alive.

i mean, maybe, but to believe it without a question is beyond the beyond. i bet you wouldn't buy it if, ten years down the road, ismael haniyeh forms a secret committee comprised of hamas soldiers and brass and then years later comes up with the fogels committing suicide and infanticide. that is clearly ridiculous, but no more so than this.

In its early statements the Israeli military repeatedly denied using white phosphorus, saying "We categorically deny the use of white phosphorus", and "The IDF acts only in accordance with what is permitted by international law and does not use white phosphorus." It eventually admitted its use and stopped using the shells, however, saying that a "media buzz" led to its decision to do so.[29]​

As far as "remote possibility" that it can harm a person - when you use it in densely populated areas, chances are it will harm people - as horribly as any nail bomb. It burns and can not be put out by water.

On 5 January the Times reported that telltale smoke associated with white phosphorus had been seen in areas of a shelling. On 12 January it was reported that more than 50 phosphorus burns victims were in Nasser Hospital. On 16 January the UNRWA headquarters was hit with phosphorus munitions.[41] As a result of the hit, the compound was set ablaze.[42]​

Oh, and some of the victims were children. Gaza burn victims exhibit possible signs of white phosphorous wounds - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Horrible way to die.

We are talking about Pallywood here not phosphorous!

We are talking about the lies of the Palestinians! the cheating of the Palestinians to get world attention!

Shame on them!

really? I did not know that how many? I understand that white phosphorus
can do no harm at all unless it lands DIRECTLY on a person and once dropped has
a very small radius of dispersion it is not an anti personnel WEAPON ----not by
a long shot ---in fact it is not a weapon at all------of course a pine apple dropped
from a plane can kill a person. In the USA a woman died when someone threw
a frozen turkey out of a moving car-----it hit her windshield. you got a link
to those "MANY PEOPLE KILLED BY WP"? I am very very interested to know

Your statement: Palestinians have no problems lying,cheating ,and murdering to get what they want and promote their own agenda.

Neither do Israeli's. They lied about using WP and people died horribly from it.

No angels here.

really? I did not know that how many? I understand that white phosphorus
can do no harm at all unless it lands DIRECTLY on a person and once dropped has
a very small radius of dispersion it is not an anti personnel WEAPON ----not by
a long shot ---in fact it is not a weapon at all------of course a pine apple dropped
from a plane can kill a person. In the USA a woman died when someone threw
a frozen turkey out of a moving car-----it hit her windshield. you got a link
to those "MANY PEOPLE KILLED BY WP"? I am very very interested to know

I posted links.

WP ain't no turkey. It's a nail bomb.

Horrible way to die.

maybe the israeli defense minister can form a secret committee headed by a general and staffed by soldiers and israeli scientists, investigate for years, and conclude that where is no such thing as white phosphorus, that it doesn't exist. if that doesn't work, they could conclude that children don't exist. people would believe it.

of course, they would also have to conclude that i don't exist and i have seen WP in action...and the screams of grown men was chilling. that WP thing really pissed me off.

Deach's comparison of nail bombs and
WP ---is far too obscene to even address-----
he is disgusting however---let us assume
that his statement is TRUE then I certainly
hope that given a choice between a pellet of
WP --landing 15 feet from a child near and
dear to him and a nail bomb
landing 15 feet from that child-----that
is the nail bomb that does the landing

WP is not a "banned weapon---in
fact in the manner used by israel,
it is not a weapon at all. Someone
denied its use initially--shortly
thereafter ---that error was corrected
and the use of the stuff was stopped
even though it is not actually illegal
to use it Deach's implication that
he saw WP being used as an anti-
personnel weapon-----is a joke

Deach's comparison of nail bombs and
WP ---is far too obscene to even address-----
he is disgusting however---let us assume
that his statement is TRUE then I certainly
hope that given a choice between a pellet of
WP --landing 15 feet from a child near and
dear to him and a nail bomb
landing 15 feet from that child-----that
is the nail bomb that does the landing

WP is not a "banned weapon---in
fact in the manner used by israel,
it is not a weapon at all. Someone
denied its use initially--shortly
thereafter ---that error was corrected
and the use of the stuff was stopped
even though it is not actually illegal
to use it Deach's implication that
he saw WP being used as an anti-
personnel weapon-----is a joke

of course i said none of the above other than that willie pete rounds were used illegally...and stupidly for that matter.

but please, continue. far be it from me to interrupt your hallucinations.

Forum List

Back