Muhammad Ali Denounces Donald Trump's Plan To Shut Out Muslims

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
5668be931600002800e55852.jpg

Boxing legend Muhammad Ali criticized business mogul Donald Trump for proposing to block Muslims from immigrating to the United States, calling on leaders to instead "bring understanding about the religion of Islam."

"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world," Ali wrote in a statement provided to NBC News on Wednesday. "True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion."

Ali continued: "Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is."

Ali's response came two days after the GOP presidential candidate questioned whether Muslim athletes actually exist.

Thank you Muhammad Ali.

5668be931600002800e55852.jpg

Boxing legend Muhammad Ali criticized business mogul Donald Trump for proposing to block Muslims from immigrating to the United States, calling on leaders to instead "bring understanding about the religion of Islam."

"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world," Ali wrote in a statement provided to NBC News on Wednesday. "True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion."

Ali continued: "Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is."

Ali's response came two days after the GOP presidential candidate questioned whether Muslim athletes actually exist.

Thank you Muhammad Ali.
Ask anyone named Muhammad and you get that answer.

Martin Luther King: When Muhammad Ali Joined "Black Muslims" He Became "What We Are Fighting Against"
"I either have to obey the laws of the land or the laws of Allah."
December 10, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

1370632200_martin-luther-king-jr-9365086-1-402.jpg

So the media has decided to drag out Muhammad Ali to denounce Trump as a bigot. That's a great plan. Let's ask Martin Luther King about it.

"When Cassius Clay joined the Black Muslims and started calling himself Cassius X he became a champion of Racial Segregation and that is what we are fighting against. I think perhaps Cassius should spend more time proving his boxing skill and do less talking," Martin Luther King said.

How "Islamophobic" of King.

Of course Ali's Black Muslim group at the time, The Nation of Islam, was a vile racist and anti-Semitic organization. It still is. It claims white people were created by a mad scientist and that UFOs are going to come to earth to kill all the white people.

Ali eventually left the Nation of Islam, but not before making racist statements, endorsing Nation of Islam terror and stating, "I either have to obey the laws of the land or the laws of Allah."

And who can forget this great moment.

Trotting out Muhammad Ali to accuse Trump of bigotry is like bringing out the KKK to Tolerance Week.

Martin Luther King: When Muhammad Ali Joined "Black Muslims" He Became "What We Are Fighting Against"

understanding of Islam!? HAHAHAHA IF every lib and ignorant understood Islam it would be outlawed.

^ What the hell does that have to do with this?

Though on that note, according to his financial statements Trump owns or has partnership in something crazy like 500 businesses. A bunch are rental units in cities that are going under, I'm actually surprised he's not had more bankruptcy's; he must be reading well into the future and getting out/rid of them before they become inequitable.

Forum List

Back