Multiculturalism

Of course it doesn't work. Whites were here first. Except for the Indians, but they don't count.

This is a white, Christian country and we need to keep it that way. Why do you think they call it the "White House"? Why do we want to celebrate "Confederate Day"?

Drinking fountains and bathrooms said, "White only" for a reason.

Why do you think Rand Paul is so popular in the south?

We have got to stop diversity if we are going to save this country.

And while we are at it, get rid of all the education. It only puts "ideas" into your head and we don't want "ideas".

Only by keeping it white and Christian will we be "free". Keep America white and Christian in the name of peace and freedom.

From Dude's link:

Many people have a very superficial view of racism. They see it as merely the belief that one race is superior to another. It is much more than that. It is a fundamental (and fundamentally wrong) view of human nature. Racism is the notion that one's race determines one's identity. It is the belief that one's convictions, values and character are determined not by the judgment of one's mind but by one's anatomy or "blood."

True.

anatomy?

Of course it doesn't work. Whites were here first. Except for the Indians, but they don't count.

This is a white, Christian country and we need to keep it that way. Why do you think they call it the "White House"? Why do we want to celebrate "Confederate Day"?

Drinking fountains and bathrooms said, "White only" for a reason.

Why do you think Rand Paul is so popular in the south?

We have got to stop diversity if we are going to save this country.

And while we are at it, get rid of all the education. It only puts "ideas" into your head and we don't want "ideas".

Only by keeping it white and Christian will we be "free". Keep America white and Christian in the name of peace and freedom.

It was a white, christian country, but not anymore. It will soon be anything but a white,chrisitan country. With America and Canada bringing in more non-whites into their countries instead of from the original source of immigrants, Britian and Europe, it's not hard to figure out that in a couple of decades from now, whites will be the minority and then you will see real racism, racism being committed and allowed and sanctioned by the non-whites who will be in the majority. Although we haven't quite reached that point yet, it's getting closer and whites better wakeup soon or else their children and grandchildren will be their slaves and working for them and it ain't going to be pretty.

The education system is run by a bunch of communists who believe that we are all equal and the dumb whites suck it up and believe it. The warning is there but will the fools listen. Let them call you racist, tell them to go kiss your white ass.

"They say race does not exist, but at other times diversity is our greatest strength".

Multiculuralism (MC) has been good for the places in Canada that it was designed for - Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal. These are the three largest cities in the country and each is a ghetto for numerous immigrants.

MC was never expected to work outside of the big cities and it hasn't. Do I care about it? No. Let the foreignerers live in their ghettos, worship their bogus gods, and speak their "dead" languages, I really don't care anymore.

so I guess whoever was there first gets to stay? and if so everybody else should fuck off along with Christmas.
Do you need to be reminded of some events in CANADA of the recent past along lines of language?

David Usborne Quebec City - Friday, 9 May 1997
"With federal elections only three weeks away, Canada was reeling yesterday from revelations that Quebec came within an ace of making a dramatic unilateral declaration of independence two years ago that was to have relied on swift recognition from France.

In a book on the sovereigntist movement to be published on Monday, the former premier of Quebec, Jacques Parizeau, writes that had the "yes" camp triumphed in Quebec's October 1995 referendum on independence he would have made a unilateral declaration of independence within days. It would have triggered a constitutional crisis between the mainly French- speaking province of 6.5 million people, and the 19 million mainly English- speaking people of the rest of Canada.

The confession has electrified the election campaign which closes with polling on 2 June. It will also serve to ensure that the single issue that has haunted Canadian politics for the past two decades - the future of Quebec - will once more dominate the election trail.
For leaders of the Bloc Quebecois, who are fighting to retain their dominance of the province and to build momentum for yet another referendum, the book is an acute embarrassment ... "

AND

Breaking up Canada.(separatist movement in Quebec)(Editorial)
The Economist (US) | September 16, 1995

“ THE break-up of a major country is not a possibility to be taken lightly. Canada is no giant: its population of 29m and GDP of $550 billion are smaller than California's. Yet this is the world's 13th-largest national economy; and a quarter of it, French-speaking Quebec, may soon vote to break away.
A year ago, the separatist Parti Quebecois (PQ) won power in the province committed to bringing it to independence. At the time, that looked unlikely. The PQ had taken a solid majority in the assembly, but with under 45% of the vote. Opinion polls suggested that only 40% of … ”

Parti Québécois - Le mouvement du PQ promeut la souveraineté, le progrès social et la promotion du français au Québec, Canada.

PQ's primary goals were and still are to obtain the political, economic and social independence for the province of Québec.

Last edited:
Whoever conquered the land, gets to stay and keep the land and all others get to stay if they become a part of the land and the people who conquered the land or in other words, assimilate.

or with an attitude like that, they might want to try to conquer YOUR ignorant butt.

:thup:

It was a white, christian country, but not anymore

The real native americans might have a different view of that.

and if it's not a 'white christian country' that's not a bad thing. it just is. i wouldn't want to live in a 'white christian country'.... i'm not into aryans.

Wow, what a reply. Were you able to come up with that response all by yourself?

to this person who wasn't a participant in your exchange with ST, it appears he gave you the respect you deserve.

The education system is run by a bunch of communists who believe that we are all equal and the dumb whites suck it up and believe it. The warning is there but will the fools listen. Let them call you racist, tell them to go kiss your white ass.

given it's clear you've had no contact with the educational system, i'll state only that you don't know what you're talking about.

I also suspect you made a wrong turn when mommy let you play on the internets and missed the turn-off to stormfront.

loser racist.

They say America is a 'melting pot'. I don't agree. In a melting pot, all the various ingredients merge into one, cohesive substance. That's not America, nor the natural proclivity of mankind.

Nope! America is more like a tossed salad. Plenty of diverse ingredients blending to form a tasty dish, different, yet similar with each bite.

Just a personal observation, but I tend to believe that those with racist and xenophobic attitudes generally live in seclusion. Either remote and rural areas bereft of culture and human interaction or seclusion of the mind; urban hermits who are probably found babbling to themselves under the glare of a bare light bulb in a basement somewhere.

At least here in Pittsburgh, we seem to have found a common ground. Pittsburgh is a city made up of neighborhoods. Polish Hill (guess which immigrant group moved there?), Troy Hill with its distinctive German atmosphere, Squirrel Hill is the home of the cities Jewish citizens, and on and on. All the while, these various ethnicities and groups celebrate not only their ethnic heritage, but the fact that they are Americans and Pittsburghers as well.

Those who live in dread of multiculturalism are some sorry folks indeed.

They say America is a 'melting pot'. I don't agree. In a melting pot, all the various ingredients merge into one, cohesive substance. That's not America, nor the natural proclivity of mankind.

Nope! America is more like a tossed salad. Plenty of diverse ingredients blending to form a tasty dish, different, yet similar with each bite.

Just a personal observation, but I tend to believe that those with racist and xenophobic attitudes generally live in seclusion. Either remote and rural areas bereft of culture and human interaction or seclusion of the mind; urban hermits who are probably found babbling to themselves under the glare of a bare light bulb in a basement somewhere.

At least here in Pittsburgh, we seem to have found a common ground. Pittsburgh is a city made up of neighborhoods. Polish Hill (guess which immigrant group moved there?), Troy Hill with its distinctive German atmosphere, Squirrel Hill is the home of the cities Jewish citizens, and on and on. All the while, these various ethnicities and groups celebrate not only their ethnic heritage, but the fact that they are Americans and Pittsburghers as well.

Those who live in dread of multiculturalism are some sorry folks indeed.

If you mean that multiculturalism, or mixing of the races is ok, then that is the part of multiculturalism that I don't agree with. You cannot continue to increase non-white immigration without it somewhere down the road coming to a head. We see Latinos running around in the South demanding that some of the Southern states be returned back too Mexico. If this is what you mean by "some sorry folks", then you are the one that is one sorry multicultural folk. America is majority caucasion and needs to stay that way.

Whoever conquered the land, gets to stay and keep the land and all others get to stay if they become a part of the land and the people who conquered the land or in other words, assimilate.

or with an attitude like that, they might want to try to conquer YOUR ignorant butt.

:thup:

It was a white, christian country, but not anymore

The real native americans might have a different view of that.

and if it's not a 'white christian country' that's not a bad thing. it just is. i wouldn't want to live in a 'white christian country'.... i'm not into aryans.

Wow, what a reply. Were you able to come up with that response all by yourself?

to this person who wasn't a participant in your exchange with ST, it appears he gave you the respect you deserve.

given it's clear you've had no contact with the educational system, i'll state only that you don't know what you're talking about.

I also suspect you made a wrong turn when mommy let you play on the internets and missed the turn-off to stormfront.

loser racist.

And I suppose you know what you are talking about,uhm? But that's alright, have your jollies. I just hope that one day you will endup being the victim of a country that turned it's back on it's people all in the name of multiculturalism. What is with people like you who always has to label people "racist" just because they standup for their white race? If blacks standup and are proud about their race, would call them "racists" also, uhm? Probably not, because you have been conditioned and brainwashed by the controlled media not to say or think such a thing. Crawl out of your hole and try to learn something and think for yourself for a change and not have the media or sitcom TV do it for you.

Anti-white loser.

La RAZ is ALSO against multiculturalism just as our resident NAZIs are.

Pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

La RAZ is ALSO against multiculturalism just as our resident NAZIs are.

Pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

Yah, they are fedup having to learn and speak english. La Raza wants to take back the Southern States along the Mexican border. That way they won't have to live with multiculturalism anymore. Everybody will speak and learn to live the Mexican way and adapt to their culture and traditions. And if you don't like it, they will tell you to go ph--k yourself. At least they have more guts than Americans do. Americans like to submit.

I'm against multiculuralism, non-white immigration, and non-Christian immigartion. Does that make me a Nazi or a Conservative?

p.s. I am a member of the Liberal Party of Canada

So does anybody here think that this program called multiculturalism is good for a country? Does it divide rather than unite? Me personally, I think it divides and if allowed to continue and promoted by the government than I believe that it may be a recipe for starting to create new countries within a country. If a country wishes to survive I don't think that promoting several different languages,cultures,religions and heritages is the way to go as eventually those different cultures or races of people increase in numbers so does the division as those different cultures of people start their own ghettoes or turfs and tend to stay way from the mainstream host citizen's of that country. Maybe not all do it but eventually that could change as they might say, where is might rights to the preservation of my culture,language and religion. Even though they may work with the host countries people and mingle with them at work, they still at the end of the work day, they go back to their own communities and carryon from whence they came and appear to avoid trying to allow themselves to be assimilated into they mainstream communties. We see it happening today here in Canada,Britain and America. And multiculturalism is/has been promoted by our politicians for decades and all at the host taxpayer's dollars expense without the consent of those taxpayer's. This has cost the host taxpayer's hundreds of millions of dollars and for what good reason was this done for. To try and not have to get immigrants to assimilate? If someone decides that they want to start a new life in a new country than they should learn that they must assimilate and not carryon as though they were still back home. But that seems, for some unknown reason, government policy. Why?

We also have seen that the people of the host countries have to put aside some of their heritage and traditions,as with the celebrating of Christmas, or so as we have been told, it apparently offends other cultures and races of people. It's ridiculous for the government to be promoting other cultures and religions at the expense of the host countries traditions where we see today that we are not suppose to say or post the words Merry Christmas. Businesses, government buildings and schools go out of their way to try and avoid saying or posting those oh so offensive words "Merry Christmas". It's bloody ridiculous, to say the least. If immigrants from other countries find that they don't like how things are done in their new country well then they can always go back from whence them came. No problem there. I won't stop them. We have our traditions and they have their's and when it comes down to the crunch they must accept ours and not try to change it. It's alright for them to keep it at home, but once you step outside, they must learn to live with our's or leave. A country cannot allow and promote and cater to so many different cultures, religions and languages and try to make them all live in harmony together, because eventually the crap may just hit the fan and all hell may break loose when the turf fighting starts to rear it's ugly head.

So does anyone here think that multiculturalism is good or bad for a country to try and promote? Can there be problems down the road for the country? What say you, :eusa_eh:
You are spot on with your observations. Multiculturism, asylum seekers and immigration are all tied up to alleviate the overpopulation of the far east. The U.N. support this with laws that the west cannot refuse them. This is what is going to happen here but I would offer this as a possible scenario first. The western people who practice western culture are eventually going to wake up and see as to what is really happening in their country. I believe that it this is the time that the going is going to get rough. It will possibly be as it is with Israelis and Palestinians. The same old story "I was here first" "you took it from" so on and so on then the blood will be shed, as in civil war. Multiculturism does not work. To see this all you have to do is look around you. The west now consists of the Indian congress, muslim congress, Tamil congress and many many more, this is not integration nor is it multiculturism, It is simply groups of various immigrants living together in their own communities that they create to be justlike their homeland. A bad bad idea from the start.

So does anybody here think that this program called multiculturalism is good for a country? Does it divide rather than unite? Me personally, I think it divides and if allowed to continue and promoted by the government than I believe that it may be a recipe for starting to create new countries within a country. If a country wishes to survive I don't think that promoting several different languages,cultures,religions and heritages is the way to go as eventually those different cultures or races of people increase in numbers so does the division as those different cultures of people start their own ghettoes or turfs and tend to stay way from the mainstream host citizen's of that country. Maybe not all do it but eventually that could change as they might say, where is might rights to the preservation of my culture,language and religion. Even though they may work with the host countries people and mingle with them at work, they still at the end of the work day, they go back to their own communities and carryon from whence they came and appear to avoid trying to allow themselves to be assimilated into they mainstream communties. We see it happening today here in Canada,Britain and America. And multiculturalism is/has been promoted by our politicians for decades and all at the host taxpayer's dollars expense without the consent of those taxpayer's. This has cost the host taxpayer's hundreds of millions of dollars and for what good reason was this done for. To try and not have to get immigrants to assimilate? If someone decides that they want to start a new life in a new country than they should learn that they must assimilate and not carryon as though they were still back home. But that seems, for some unknown reason, government policy. Why?

We also have seen that the people of the host countries have to put aside some of their heritage and traditions,as with the celebrating of Christmas, or so as we have been told, it apparently offends other cultures and races of people. It's ridiculous for the government to be promoting other cultures and religions at the expense of the host countries traditions where we see today that we are not suppose to say or post the words Merry Christmas. Businesses, government buildings and schools go out of their way to try and avoid saying or posting those oh so offensive words "Merry Christmas". It's bloody ridiculous, to say the least. If immigrants from other countries find that they don't like how things are done in their new country well then they can always go back from whence them came. No problem there. I won't stop them. We have our traditions and they have their's and when it comes down to the crunch they must accept ours and not try to change it. It's alright for them to keep it at home, but once you step outside, they must learn to live with our's or leave. A country cannot allow and promote and cater to so many different cultures, religions and languages and try to make them all live in harmony together, because eventually the crap may just hit the fan and all hell may break loose when the turf fighting starts to rear it's ugly head.

So does anyone here think that multiculturalism is good or bad for a country to try and promote? Can there be problems down the road for the country? What say you, :eusa_eh:
You are spot on with your observations. Multiculturism, asylum seekers and immigration are all tied up to alleviate the overpopulation of the far east. The U.N. support this with laws that the west cannot refuse them. This is what is going to happen here but I would offer this as a possible scenario first. The western people who practice western culture are eventually going to wake up and see as to what is really happening in their country. I believe that it this is the time that the going is going to get rough. It will possibly be as it is with Israelis and Palestinians. The same old story "I was here first" "you took it from" so on and so on then the blood will be shed, as in civil war. Multiculturism does not work. To see this all you have to do is look around you. The west now consists of the Indian congress, muslim congress, Tamil congress and many many more, this is not integration nor is it multiculturism, It is simply groups of various immigrants living together in their own communities that they create to be justlike their homeland. A bad bad idea from the start.

feduptaxpayer, your answer is: Until our way of life becomes threatened we feel that we have no need to push our culture..... The biggest mistake we are making here is that it is not immigration nor is it multicuturism, we are slowly and surely being taken over.

Forum List

Back