Multiple Militia Members Arrested at Bundy Ranch, Charged with Domestic Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
The National Report is a satire site, you moron.

Shhhhush now, we were going to have fun at his own gullibility..

WHen a website has fake links and quotes, I initially assume what they're reporting is legit. It's hard to call such a website satire when no jokes are being made. The only thing "satirical" about them is writing a convincing enough story with fake photos, links and quotes to make someone believe it's true.

And the criminal acts they are charged with are......??

Last time I checked, carrying a gun was not a criminal act. Something about it in some amendment or other.

Threatening someone with (or without) a gun, is a criminal act. Did the people they are arresting, do that?

The National Report is a satire site, you moron.

Shhhhush now, we were going to have fun at his own gullibility..

WHen a website has fake links and quotes, I initially assume what they're reporting is legit. It's hard to call such a website satire when no jokes are being made. The only thing "satirical" about them is writing a convincing enough story with fake photos, links and quotes to make someone believe it's true.

Yeah bro, confirmation bias is a bitch, ain't it?

Last time I checked, carrying a gun was not a criminal act. Something about it in some amendment or other.

Threatening someone with (or without) a gun, is a criminal act. Did the people they are arresting, do that?

Look at 'em...justa frothing at the mouth

Aw shucks, they got me.

National Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

National Report (nationalreport.net) is a satirical website devoted to often subtle parodies of real news which convince the unwary. It is published by Allen Montgomery.[1]

Well met.

Last edited:

None. It was a clever article by a bunch of liberal college kids.

It's a sad day in America when the Government has become so tyrannical that most people would assume that the story is true, and instead of liberals helping us, they make articles exploiting this ugly fact and hurt us.

It's a sad day in America when the Government has become so tyrannical that most people would assume that the story is true, and instead of liberals helping us, they make articles exploiting this ugly fact and hurt us.

That's what civil war is like. Especially in the early propaganda stages.

Most people didnt assume it was true...just those that wanted to believe a joke site. Egg meet face

It's a sad day in America when the Government has become so tyrannical that most people would assume that the story is true

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you are not most people. Most people are not as gullible or paranoid as you.

WHen a website has fake links and quotes, I initially assume what they're reporting is legit. It's hard to call such a website satire when no jokes are being made.

The joke is on you! :lol:

Yes I know. Due to the myriad of articles from CNN and other leftist sewer sites that are actually calling them "terrorists worse than AL Qaeda" they took advantage of the situation.

It's a sad day in America when the Government has become so tyrannical that most people would assume that the story is true

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you are not most people. Most people are not as gullible or paranoid as you.

It's confirmed that more than 20,000 people believed the article due to sharing on facebook. They were FORCED to release a disclaimer because of this article. It went viral. When I saw that many likes on facebook I assume it's true.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/623...orism-is-fake-cliven-bundy-satire-goes-viral/

Last edited:

Did you expect anything else from liberals?

The best satirical humor, of course, is the kind that is so close to the truth that it's reasonable to assume it's true.

Federal officers were rounding up Bundy's cattle just a day or two ago, of course. It's not a stretch with the government we have in place now, to expect them to stop doing that (they did) and start rounding up Bundy's supporters instead.

Can you imagine how the IRS will treat Cliven Bundy and his family, from now on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back