Trump called Kamala "a Communist", does he (or his supporters) even know what one is?

Happens right at the beginning of the video.

Is anyone surprised by this? Not really, it's been in the conservative playbook since 1945, if not much earlier.

They say "Communist" because it's just another bogey word. I don't like them, therefore they're bad, Communists are bad, therefore they're Communists.

Is there nothing Trump wouldn't say?

They are redistribution commies, bub. They are not classical commies. USA does not produce enuf to seize the means of production.

But don't worry...

America.jpg

There would be a lot of money and power involved with a communist adjacent politician.
There are no communist adjacent politicians. The politicians are communists. Those who support them but do not imagine for the world they are communists (though they believe in every communist theory and agree to every practice) are communist adjacent.

We have fallen off the education bandwagon. We have allowed the great weight of the uneducatable to put a thumb on the scale of learning.

Happens right at the beginning of the video.

Is anyone surprised by this? Not really, it's been in the conservative playbook since 1945, if not much earlier.

They say "Communist" because it's just another bogey word. I don't like them, therefore they're bad, Communists are bad, therefore they're Communists.

Is there nothing Trump wouldn't say?

I figured that was where they would end up since nothing else is working. They just fall back on old turf where they are more comfortable.

But they are gonna lose in that comfort zone just like they will anywhere else.

Well done, you never said anything... I know... this is boring me.

I'm not a Communist, I don't support Communism. I want to know what Trump supporters know about Communism.

The answer, pretty clearly , is NOTHING.

Trump says she's a Communist, they cheer, but they don't know what he's saying, he doesn't know what he's saying.

Trump can call Harris ugly and they will cheer. Trump can say anything and they will cheer. They have no clue what he is saying, they just know they are supposed to cheer.

Forum List

Back