Multiple People Stabbed In NY Synagogue Saturday Night

Too much hate.
Not enough guns. Ever notice how guns extinguish hate?

I notice they tend to reenforce it. Sick of the answer more guns.
Tell that shit to these church members.

2 dead, 1 in critical condition after shooting at White Settlement church, officials say
Sure.

Over the decades we have been loosening gun laws and adding more guns on the streets and shootings like this keep going up.

Your answer? MORE guns. Sounds like something straight out of Monty Python.

Yep, it appears little Augie West is dim beyond help or hope.
Hey Augusta...HERE is your Robert Bower...a non affiliated nut job that is white!

Robert Bowers has been named as the man accused in the mass shooting at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue. That has a lot of people wondering about his politics, and whether Robert Bowers is a Republican or Democrat, a Donald Trump supporter or not.

Such questions were bound to arise fast because the accused package bomber, Cesar Sayoc, was an avid supporter of the president. In the case of Robert Bowers, though, his writings on social media indicate he wrote that he did not vote for Trump and held some animosity toward the president because he saw him as a “globalist” who was not doing enough against Jewish people

need I remind some of you:

Jews will not replace us.
As an agnosti . I hope not!....But the jews dont keep threatening to kill AMERICA...You dumb bitch!

What are white supremacist anti, everything.
No such thing...you mix it up with muslim supremacists!
You’re all the same.

Second Amendment...some should have carried guns inside that synagogue ....to protect the people inside...

The 2nd Amendment speaks of a well regulated militia.

Not Jamal, Jose, and Billy Bob walking the streets with weapons.
Why, yes it does. It also speaks of the right of the people and they are not required to be part of the militia.

But don't let me stop your whining.

Second Amendment...some should have carried guns inside that synagogue ....to protect the people inside...

Why, yes it does. It also speaks of the right of the people and they are not required to be part of the militia.

But don't let me stop your whining.

I have seen lots of people with acute lead poisoning of the brain-----(euphemism
for bullet in the head and dead)--------my sense is that none of the shooters
were LICENSED

The ONLY insanity is that any argument could lead to someone pulling out a gun, because of a hot temper.

While, I support guns in a well regulated militia, for hunters, locked up in safes, and in the hands of security & police.

I don't really care for a bunch of guns in the street.

So when a bad guy robs you or carjack you you’ll be lucky if you make it alive. If you were armed or someone around you was then you’d be ok. Bad guys don’t play by the rules. The sooner you learn that the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having everybody carry guns, is a recipe for disaster.

Especially given all the low IQ, impulsive, hot tempered savages in this country, like Jamal, Jose & Billy Bob.

It looks like Stop & Frisk is the real thing that deters crime.
Look, don't try to comment on American affairs if you aren't from here or don't live here. Just sayin.

I'm an American by birthright & I live in America.

Although I'm Catholic, a lot of us don't really care for guns.

Protestants want to bring back the Wild Wild West, truly a bunch of knuckleheads.
Strange way to put it. I take it you were born elsewhere by the way you couch your statement.

Me, I am a native American. Born on American soil to parents who also were born on American soil.

I classify myself as an American. No hyphen needed.

Too much hate.

2 dead, 1 in critical condition after shooting at White Settlement church, officials say
Sure.

Over the decades we have been loosening gun laws and adding more guns on the streets and shootings like this keep going up.

You have been told a thousand times but you can't get through your head. The government keeps releasing violent criminals. If they would stop that violent crime would drop significantly. And then what kind of a person, living in a violent society, wants to make everyone helpless in confronting criminals who ignore laws? You do.

Too much hate.

Is this Church of Christ shooting connected to the Synogogue shooting in NY? Have they figured out what this is all about?

Too much hate.

Sure.

Well dumbass, your solutions have no answers, like how will ewe get the guns from the bad guys?

Too much hate.

Is this Church of Christ shooting connected to the Synogogue shooting in NY? Have they figured out what this is all about?

No Muslims have been shot. Just Jews and. Hristians.

You mean the Klu Kluxers FOUNDED by DEMONRATS in 1867 TO CONTROL THE BLACKS IN THE SOUTH...That KKK, you dumb black thug!
Hey Augusta...HERE is your Robert Bower...a non affiliated nut job that is white!

Robert Bowers has been named as the man accused in the mass shooting at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue. That has a lot of people wondering about his politics, and whether Robert Bowers is a Republican or Democrat, a Donald Trump supporter or not.

Such questions were bound to arise fast because the accused package bomber, Cesar Sayoc, was an avid supporter of the president. In the case of Robert Bowers, though, his writings on social media indicate he wrote that he did not vote for Trump and held some animosity toward the president because he saw him as a “globalist” who was not doing enough against Jewish people

As an agnosti . I hope not!....But the jews dont keep threatening to kill AMERICA...You dumb bitch!

Murder is inexcusable, not matter what the excuse. These people were attending Sunday services and trying to do good things with their lives. Murdering people in church is a craven thing to do. Political activism is not the same thing as worship. Those who perpetrated the murdering spree should not be let go because they're sorry their party lost (or won), or that they're full of hatred and payback against people who have been dead over a hundred years who acted unseemly toward other people who lived and died over a hundred years ago. In the meantime, there have been 40 acres and a mule programs, free housing, free food stamps, free shows, free education and freedom itself.

It's time to grow up and be part of society, not remove society because people are different from the path you freely chose.

So you chose to be a gangsta? Fine. Go to gangsta prison if you freely decided to drop out of school and commit crimes of the gangstas. If you don't like the country, fine. Leave it and go someplace else you'd like to live, and request repatriation papers there. But if you even mention organizing murder, you're going down fast there.

Murder is inexcusable, not matter what the excuse. These people were attending Sunday services and trying to do good things with their lives. Murdering people in church is a craven thing to do. Political activism is not the same thing as worship. Those who perpetrated the murdering spree should not be let go because they're sorry their party lost (or won), or that they're full of hatred and payback against people who have been dead over a hundred years who acted unseemly toward other people who lived and died over a hundred years ago. In the meantime, there have been 40 acres and a mule programs, free housing, free food stamps, free shows, free education and freedom itself.

It's time to grow up and be part of society, not remove society because people are different from the path you freely chose.

So you chose to be a gangsta? Fine. Go to gangsta prison if you freely decided to drop out of school and commit crimes of the gangstas. If you don't like the country, fine. Leave it and go someplace else you'd like to live, and request repatriation papers there. But if you even mention organizing murder, you're going down fast there.
That's what progressives live for, death and destruction.

Too much hate.

There is no connection. Two different unaffiliated whackos.

Too much hate.

Sure.

Well dumbass, your solutions have no answers, like how will ewe get the guns from the bad guys?

Your solutions aren't.

Why the obsession with sheep?

Too much hate.

Sure.

It's not the guns, but it's the number of quacks getting access to things they should have never had access in to begin with.

This failed strategy that the left has foisted upon this nation, is proven them as a failure every single day.

Have to go back to the root of the problem, and then follow the history forward. This is the way that the truth is found, and how it should be dealt with going forward.

The idea that good people should lose one single right because of what the left has caused is un-exceptable. Not one single right should be lost. Period.

The system should be cleaned up without one good person losing any of their freedoms or rights. Period.

Too much hate.

I don't think any of these recent religion related killings are a coincidence. I haven't looked into them enough to say much about it, but my first gut impression is that they're not a coincidence, most likely more psyops.

You ignored my previous post to you regarding it was the Brit govt that was confiscating guns from those that had settled here that made the Founders realize they needed a way to fight a tyrant govt.

Too much hate.

Sure.

It's not the guns, but it's the number of quacks getting access to things they should have never had access in to begin with.

This failed strategy that the left has foisted upon this nation, is proven them as a failure every single day.

Have to go back to the root of the problem, and then follow the history forward. This is the way that the truth is found, and how it should be dealt with going forward.

The idea that good people should lose one single right because of what the left has caused is un-exceptable. Not one single right should be lost. Period.

The system should be cleaned up without one good person losing any of their freedoms or rights. Period.

If what you are saying is that the problem is complex, not due to any one thing - I could agree.

However the constant refrain of meeting gun violence with even more guns hasn't been shown to work one iota.

Forum List

Back