Multiple People Stabbed In NY Synagogue Saturday Night

The media had fun saying Jews will not replace us. It was actually YOU will not replace us. It was a truthful commentary on the democrat plan to institute demographic change by population replacement. It's also working.

And the Democrats had fun crowing "demographics is destiny!" while attacking whites objected.

The media had fun saying Jews will not replace us. It was actually YOU will not replace us. It was a truthful commentary on the democrat plan to institute demographic change by population replacement. It's also working.

Well that is true, after all Jews are mainly white in recent centuries.

So what did they mean by "YOU"?

I would say democrats they are the ones intent on population replacement.

This is what libtards do. Muslim crime talk about the Christians. Black crime talk about white people. Any fucking thing to deselect.

This is what libtards do. Muslim crime talk about the Christians. Black crime talk about white people. Any fucking thing to deflect.
When was the last time one of you Ku Kluxxers posted a hate crime committed by a white guy? There was dead silence here when one of your goons shot up a Walmart.
You mean the Klu Kluxers FOUNDED by DEMONRATS in 1867 TO CONTROL THE BLACKS IN THE SOUTH...That KKK, you dumb black thug!
Yep, it appears little Augie West is dim beyond help or hope.
Hey Augusta...HERE is your Robert Bower...a non affiliated nut job that is white!

Robert Bowers has been named as the man accused in the mass shooting at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue. That has a lot of people wondering about his politics, and whether Robert Bowers is a Republican or Democrat, a Donald Trump supporter or not.

Such questions were bound to arise fast because the accused package bomber, Cesar Sayoc, was an avid supporter of the president. In the case of Robert Bowers, though, his writings on social media indicate he wrote that he did not vote for Trump and held some animosity toward the president because he saw him as a “globalist” who was not doing enough against Jewish people

need I remind some of you:

Jews will not replace us.
As an agnosti . I hope not!....But the jews dont keep threatening to kill AMERICA...You dumb bitch!

I would say democrats they are the ones intent on population replacement.

So you are the Democrat's, so they were protesting against the Democrats.

I call BS! And you know it.

When was the last time one of you Ku Kluxxers posted a hate crime committed by a white guy? There was dead silence here when one of your goons shot up a Walmart.
You mean the Klu Kluxers FOUNDED by DEMONRATS in 1867 TO CONTROL THE BLACKS IN THE SOUTH...That KKK, you dumb black thug!
Hey Augusta...HERE is your Robert Bower...a non affiliated nut job that is white!

Robert Bowers has been named as the man accused in the mass shooting at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue. That has a lot of people wondering about his politics, and whether Robert Bowers is a Republican or Democrat, a Donald Trump supporter or not.

Such questions were bound to arise fast because the accused package bomber, Cesar Sayoc, was an avid supporter of the president. In the case of Robert Bowers, though, his writings on social media indicate he wrote that he did not vote for Trump and held some animosity toward the president because he saw him as a “globalist” who was not doing enough against Jewish people

As an agnosti . I hope not!....But the jews dont keep threatening to kill AMERICA...You dumb bitch!

What are white supremacist anti, everything.

Five million dollar bail because the law now says that you can't hold him without bail.

Nice job, criminal justice reformers.

Second Amendment...some should have carried guns inside that synagogue ....to protect the people inside...

The 2nd Amendment speaks of a well regulated militia.

Not Jamal, Jose, and Billy Bob walking the streets with weapons.

:cuckoo: ^^^

Gun regulations are important.

When I was 13, my own friend, who was also 13 years of age of Italian - Irish heritage took out a gun on me, and robbed me.

Guess where he got the gun?
It was laying in his parents dresser drawer.

He since died, but that's a different story of drug abuse.
so why did you have to mention his heritage?...

Five million dollar bail because the law now says that you can't hold him without bail.

Unbelievable.
Judges in Maine can keep your ass in jail if you pull that kind of shit.

Second Amendment...some should have carried guns inside that synagogue ....to protect the people inside...

The 2nd Amendment speaks of a well regulated militia.

Not Jamal, Jose, and Billy Bob walking the streets with weapons.

:cuckoo: ^^^

Gun regulations are important.

When I was 13, my own friend, who was also 13 years of age of Italian - Irish heritage took out a gun on me, and robbed me.

Guess where he got the gun?
It was laying in his parents dresser drawer.

He since died, but that's a different story of drug abuse.
That's terrible to have a friend betray you and threaten your life. I'm sorry.

Drugs are horrible things, and he didn't start using the day he died, did he.

Within 6 months.
I had a lot of trauma.

First that friend who put a gun to my head & robbed me,
He went to jail for stabbing a cabdriver with a screwdriver & then OD'd on drugs.

Then a Draviidian Indian bully who I got pushed into by someone else, broke my nose.
He's now in jail for holding up 12 cabbies at knife point.

Then a Italian American friend lent me his bike with no brakes, not telling me it had no brakes, so the bike slid out from under me on a hill, and I got my face smashed up with a concussion.
He's dead too, he got into drugs, and then took a shot gun & blew his head off.

It wasn't exactly an easy childhood for me growing up in Putnam Lake....
it seems to me that you have a problem with the Italianos.....

Unbelievable.
Judges in Maine can keep your ass in jail if you pull that kind of shit.

I think somebody needs to ask the Vera Institute about "long term safety". Like, how long are they talking about. They appear to be quite the active little group.

Looks like Maine has it's own little task force working on it though.
Maine Compass: Spend juvenile-justice money on Maine’s youth, not prisons

The packaging is brilliant. Says all the lovely things we want to hear.

Too much hate.
Not enough guns. Ever notice how guns extinguish hate?

I notice they tend to reenforce it. Sick of the answer more guns.
sand-1.jpg

What are white supremacist anti, everything.
No such thing...you mix it up with muslim supremacists!

Forum List

Back