Munchausen by proxy

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
In MBPS, an individual — usually a parent or caregiver— causes or fabricates symptoms in a child. The adult deliberately misleads others (particularly medical professionals), and may go as far as to actually cause symptoms in the child through poisoning, medication, or even suffocation. In most cases (85%), the mother is responsible for causing the illness or symptoms.

Now substitute 'government' and 'country' in place of 'parent' and 'child'.

That's exactly what I see going on daily.

Pick a party....it really doesn't matter.

We're constantly being told that this is wrong or this needs fixed, when it was the government that fucked it up to begin with.
So now Uncle Sam gets to rush in and "save" us from the crisis-of-the-day.

Call me 'Libertarian' or a 'TP'......

But we really should cut the head off of this snake.
It's gotten too big for its cage and it's hungrier than we can afford to feed it

In MBPS, an individual — usually a parent or caregiver— causes or fabricates symptoms in a child. The adult deliberately misleads others (particularly medical professionals), and may go as far as to actually cause symptoms in the child through poisoning, medication, or even suffocation. In most cases (85%), the mother is responsible for causing the illness or symptoms.

We're constantly being told that this is wrong or this needs fixed, when it was the government that fucked it up to begin with.

It's gotten too big for its cage and it's hungrier than we can afford to feed it

From one Dolphins fan to another , let me say that you are close to the truth.

In Munchhausen by proxy, a parent or care taker misleads others into believing that a child has a problem in order to get attention and the credit for attempting to correct the problem.

The government supremacists have been "regulating" healthcare since the 1840's. They compounded the problem when they adopted medicaid and medicare.

Now they seek to mislead us into believing that Obama hellcare is the answer and hence, they are the nice guys.

From one Dolphins fan to another , let me say that you are close to the truth.

In Munchhausen by proxy, a parent or care taker misleads others into believing that a child has a problem in order to get attention and the credit for attempting to correct the problem.

The government supremacists have been "regulating" healthcare since the 1840's. They compounded the problem when they adopted medicaid and medicare.

Now they seek to mislead us into believing that Obama hellcare is the answer and hence, they are the nice guys.

Prezactly!

It doesn't help that the current leader of this government has a savior complex.
He thinks he can save us from any disaster and that no crisis should go to waste

I'll be called extreme and I'll hear, "what about the children and elderly?" but I am to the point where I WANT our government operating at a fraction of what it is now

Forum List

Back