Murdered investigative reporter. Democrat Clark County official being investigated.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Home of Robert Telles, Clark County official, searched in connection w investigative reporter Jeff Germanā€™s killing: ā€œGerman spent months reporting on the turmoil surrounding Robert Tellesā€™ oversight of the office,ā€ ā¦@reviewjournalā© reports

Well, we'll see what happens here. Sigh...

Home of Robert Telles, Clark County official, searched in connection w investigative reporter Jeff Germanā€™s killing: ā€œGerman spent months reporting on the turmoil surrounding Robert Tellesā€™ oversight of the office,ā€ ā¦@reviewjournalā© reports

Well, we'll see what happens here. Sigh...

I wonder if Taze is a pal of his?

"Taz" needs to do his job for once and close this thread since i already did a thread on this story ages ago, the minute the guy was murdered actually

some people like me know when to post the latest original content...some people like theowl take a hike and then suddenly post the story after the fact

"Taz" needs to do his job for once and close this thread since i already did a thread on this story ages ago, the minute the guy was murdered actually

some people like me know when to post the latest original content...some people like theowl take a hike and then suddenly post the story after the fact
Ages ago? You see the date of the Tweet and the cops went to his house this afternoon.

None of the titles I looked at before posting said anything about it.

Ages ago?

Just so we are clear. I got the Tweet at 346pm and I posted it at 4pm.

Ages ago? You see the date of the Tweet and the cops went to his house this afternoon.

Ages ago?
last weekend is ages ago in my book

Ages ago?
last weekend is ages ago in my book
THE COPS WENT TO THIS GUY'S HOUSE TODAY. THATS THE NEWS STORY. NOT JUST THAT THE REPORTER WAS MURDERED.

DO YOU COMPRENDE?

THE COPS WENT TO THIS GUY'S HOUSE TODAY. THATS THE NEWS STORY. NOT JUST THAT THE REPORTER WAS MURDERED.

DO YOU COMPRENDE?

No, basquebro is a moron. It comprehends nothing. I wonder how long until the politician gets arrested.

No, basquebro is a moron. It comprehends nothing. I wonder how long until the politician gets arrested.
Wouldn't hold my breath. At this point though I am surprised they are even investigating.

What's wrong? You don't get to start every thread?

Forum List

Back