Musicals & Showtunes

I prefer ballets, like the Nutcracker, Swan Lake, a Mid Summer's Night Dream, and not really for the music but the dancing and the show.

I do really like The Sound of Music, but again not really for the kind of music but the show itself with the music. It was really good and interesting period in history too. :)

I prefer ballets, like the Nutcracker, Swan Lake, a Mid Summer's Night Dream, and not really for the music but the dancing and the show.

I do really like The Sound of Music, but again not really for the kind of music but the show itself with the music. It was really good and interesting period in history too. :)

Like this.

Like this.

I'm here to please. Lol

Forum List

Back