Musk decides to terminate his Twitter deal

Attempts at hostile takeovers happen all the time. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
These things only make the "news" when the CEO or company President has been recently splashed all over the "news" recently. Otherwise, we'll never hear about it.

Stupid move by him if true. It’s going to cost him money. Not that it really matters when you’re the richest person in the world, but it’s never wise to burn money

1657316588144.png

10-20 billion should set up a pretty elaborate alternate site.

Or he could just blow it all and attempt to create an alternate source for creating cheap energy like... fusion power... and take over the energy industry.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Stupid move by him if true. It’s going to cost him money. Not that it really matters when you’re the richest person in the world, but it’s never wise to burn money
He claims that Twitter staff could not prove that 5% or less of its accounts were fake or bots. This will precipitate a lot of lawyers becoming very wealthy.

This is what I posted about Musk buying Twitter back in May:

'You fucking, low IQ morons who actually believed that Musk would buy twitter and 'save it'.
You MAGA morons are SO gullible and/or fucking uneducated/stupid that it is laughable.
You must be a used car salesman's dream.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:'

He claims that Twitter staff could not prove that 5% or less of its accounts were fake or bots. This will precipitate a lot of lawyers becoming very wealthy.
Yeah I know. I also read that there’s a 1 billion payment he owes twitter if the deal is terminated. In any case I don’t buy Musk’s story. If he was so worried about bots why didn’t him and twitter come to an understanding about the bots before striking a deal? I think it’s just an excuse to back out the deal or get a cheaper price.

Last edited:
Musk was able to expose Twitter for the woke-biased platform it really is. I say it's a 'win/win.'
Back a few months ago you were rubbing your hands together in a collective frenzy that finally, justice would be served and Musk would let your savior back on Twitter.
Musk was your champion of free speech....until you found out he was just a flaky corporatist. Who by rights should get his ass spectacularly fined by the SEC. :)

Back a few months ago you were rubbing your hands together in a collective frenzy that finally, justice would be served and Musk would let your savior back on Twitter.
Musk was your champion of free speech....until you found out he was just a flaky corporatist. Who by rights should get his ass spectacularly fined by the SEC. :)
Meh, he will write the check and laugh…

Congratulations, Totalitarians -- you have won this battle.

Many Progressive men celebrating now will lose their careers when they are accused by a tweet.

Not really and if anyone knows about Twitter is is a bunch of fake accounts and not worth what they pretend it is worth…

Musk was playing a game but he also shined light on the fact Twitter is built on lies…
Most businesses are built on bravado including Elon's.

Forum List

Back