Musk's Fascism

It's enough for me he fucked his step daughter and impregnated her If you want to delve deeper by all means. #Creepy billionaire beaviors
The date when secret #2 was born goes into the Musk Pathology file for developing a timeline.

Fact: Musk's fascism intensified during 2023.

Questions:

Are there any correlative circumstances with this intensified fascism @ Twitter and the Oedipus-gone-'nanna's (or its flipside, Saturnian tightness) of the Musk family in general?

Are there any clues, any "tweakages" apparent around the time of birth of secret child #2?

The date when secret #2 was born goes into the Musk Pathology file for developing a timeline.

Questions:

Are there any correlative circumstances with this intensified fascism @ Twitter and the Oedipus-gone-'nanna's (or its flipside, Saturnian tightness) of the Musk family in general?

Are there any clues, any "tweakages" apparent around the time of birth of secret child #2?
Secret #2 was born sometime during 2019. This is a deadly-serious time: just before millions died in the pandemic and American democracy went under and constitutional rights abolished.

No DoB for the second, a daughter.
'....Elon was said to be particularly furious that his father had impregnated his stepsister.'

This resonates with Oedipus and the incest taboo.

Musk's move to exclude non-members of X to view posts is fascist and comparable with the anti-semitic background of the grandfather, this article being also fascisized by a subscription wall:

Elon Musk's Anti-Semitic, Apartheid-Loving Grandfather
the worst thing about musk is he has invented neural-link.

Questions:

The whole family is creepy. I would tell more about the brother but I don't want to do homework. And musk has government contracts with our military.

Musk's move to exclude non-members of X to view posts is fascist and comparable with the anti-semitic background of the grandfather, this article being also fascisized by a subscription wall:

The simple solution is spend a few bucks and by a membership if you want to view posts. I see no "Fascism" at work here.

The simple solution is spend a few bucks and by a membership if you want to view posts. I see no "Fascism" at work here.
We're slow-walking this investigation, like the Biden pathology. Post #27 will be our chrestomathy.
the worst thing about musk is he has invented neural-link.
Can you expound on this neural-link?
The whole family is creepy. I would tell more about the brother but I don't want to do homework. And musk has government contracts with our military.
The military contracts are important. Secret child #2, whose name is not known, was born in 2019, a year of great interest due to the pandemic. We should develop a chron for when Musk did military contracts because some of us (including Charles Rixey) think that SARS2 is a bioweapon.

We're slow-walking this investigation, like the Biden pathology. Post #27 will be our chrestomathy.

Can you expound on this neural-link?

The military contracts are important. Secret child #2, whose name is not known, was born in 2019, a year of great interest due to the pandemic. We should develop a chron for when Musk did military contracts because some of us (including Charles Rixey) think that SARS2 is a bioweapon.
I agree with you. Lots of potential danger going on.

As far as is known, the article in post #27 has not said a damn thing about non-members being unable to view current posts of members, nor replies to any member's posts.

a strong possibility that South Africa will become the leader of White Christian Civilization as she is becoming more and more the focal point, the bulwark, and the subject of attack by anti-Christian, anti-White forces throughout the world.

She will fulfill this destiny if the White Christian people get together; if they realize the forces that are behind these world-wide attacks; if the people will make a study of who are their real enemies and what their methods are; if she will seriously combat the evils of Internationalism that are already taking cancerous roots in our society.
There are two themes here

One is the antipathy of “people of color” and their white lefty patrons toward white Christians

Like the man said, if they really are out go get you it aint paranoia

That might be understandable during the age of white colonialism

but it endures to this day long after non whites have been freed

Second is the reference to globalism which is related to non white attitudes.

It does at times seem that the goal of the globalists it to erase whites from the human race

Thats not always the objective and may not apply to every lib, but it certainly applied to many on the left and around the world

And yet you've been a member here for seven years without once complaining that non-USMB members cannot view the Flame Zone, the Badlands or the Rubber Room.

Selective outrage much?

It's not like Musk is charging you for a membership...it's free.

Where is the fascism?

Contrary to popular belief among the left...Fascism is not a synonym for "things I don't like".

PS - The Atlantic is trash.

And yet you've been a member here for seven years without once complaining that non-USMB members cannot view the Flame Zone, the Badlands or the Rubber Room.

Selective outrage much?

It's not like Musk is charging you for a membership...it's free.

Where is the fascism?

Contrary to popular belief among the left...Fascism is not a synonym for "things I don't like".

PS - The Atlantic is trash.
perhaps is comes from his posting a nazi meme, then telling people to vote republican. And Putin likes Elon.

Forum List

Back