Muslim Brotherhood Figure Awarded Slot on Facebook Oversight Board to Police Content

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
File this under 'WTF?'

Outrageous! Muslim Brotherhood Figure
Awarded Slot on Facebook Oversight Board
to Police Content

There are no conservatives or Trump supporters on the Facebook Oversight Board. But there are numerous Trump haters and even a Muslim Brotherhood figure on the board.

File this under 'WTF?'

to Police Content

There are no conservatives or Trump supporters on the Facebook Oversight Board. But there are numerous Trump haters and even a Muslim Brotherhood figure on the board.

What a surprise! NOT.

CommStandards.jpg

File this under 'WTF?'

to Police Content

I'm not seeing that she is a member, or a icon of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Where are they getting this from?

Fakebook is a joke-
I can't imagine who actually uses Fakebook.

You also have the **** that thought that it was appropriate to disparage Barron while testifying at the hoax impeachment trial.

File this under 'WTF?'

to Police Content

She THINKS like a lying, stinking, terrorist member of the Muslim Brotherhood would.

File this under 'WTF?'

to Police Content

She THINKS like a lying, stinking, terrorist member of the Muslim Brotherhood would.

Prove it. Prove she is stinking. Prove she is lying. Prove she supports the Muslim Brotherhood.

What I've seen, is that she opposed the military coup. I can understand that position.

I didn't like Obama. Thought he was a bad president.

That doesn't mean that if the military overthrew Obama with a coup, that I would be anything other than opposed to it.

Doesn't mean I supported Obama. It means I opposed a military coup.

What is a Muslim Brotherhood Figure?? ... :dunno:

A member of a known terrorist group?

No. That's not what that means. If they meant to say she was a member, they would have said, she was a member. She is not a member by any evidence I can find. If you can find where it said she was a member, by all means post such evidence, and I'll read it.

What is a Muslim Brotherhood Figure?? ... :dunno:

A member of a known terrorist group?

No. That's not what that means. If they meant to say she was a member, they would have said, she was a member. She is not a member by any evidence I can find. If you can find where it said she was a member, by all means post such evidence, and I'll read it.

Why?
Do you love her?

So you can't come up with a real argument like a man, and now you are in toddler argument mode, where "do you love her?" is your idiotic idea of a point?

Grow up?

Forum List

Back