Muslim Migrants in Germany "Disgusted" by Germans

and Dovakiin is wrong , all he needs to do is checkout the news and talk shows to see that even the liberals are concerned with the muslims in Germany and throughout the western world !!

course , it is the RIGHT that is waking everyone up !!

Last edited:
I think that non-secular Muslims migrating to the West have to give the Muslim crap up. It is a religion that has developed to a level that Christianity had developed to during the Reformation/Counter Reformation. It is just as much not compatible with our culture as the fundies or orthodox Jews. And, they don't cause problems.

While it is not possible, at the moment, to force conversion, if the migrants think they have to have a religion, the Western governments should encourage Christian churches to do some evangelizing. The Catholic Church is very good at that, they have centuries of experience. If they want to wear a veil, they can become nuns FFS.

In the Middle East, North Africa and other Muslim areas, they can keep their silly religion, but if they come to the West, they have to adapt.

why import any muslims at all what is the purpose , bring them in and convert or evangelize them , I just ask WHY !! Seems to me that the best thing is not import more muslims Monte !!

Germans and Muslims are already fighting in the streets. Death IS on its way very very soon.
Muslims serve no purpose in any culture. the world would be a much better place if they all just died.
since I have no problem with atheists Jews, pagans whatever my feelings are cultural not religious.
Muslims serve no purpose in any culture. the world would be a much better place if they all just died.
The rabid hatred coming from the far right is a sight to see.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of all the meanies who made you cry.
Tissue?

Germans and Muslims are already fighting in the streets. Death IS on its way very very soon.
since I have no problem with atheists Jews, pagans whatever my feelings are cultural not religious.

Tissue?
You're telling me you agree with the statement that all Muslims should die?

Tissue?

I told you that? Where?

What's disgusting is the bigotry and hate exhibited by many on the right concerning Muslims.

What bigotry and hate is that then, as I don't see child rape as being something to encourage. When 30% of a nations muslim adult male population practises this then you have a problem that needs sorting FAST

But will there be enough of a spark, to actually make change ?
Will the regular German folk stand up and demand a stop to this Muslim invasion ? Are there enough #'s, or is this just a fringe making noise ?

Tissue?

I told you that? Where?
My apologies, it's easy to assume you believe that when you roll out an attitude that shows it and sport the avatar of a partisan hack.

Tissue?

I told you that? Where?
My apologies, it's easy to assume you believe that when you roll out an attitude that shows it and sport the avatar of a partisan hack.

No kidding. Did you see the SOTU?
He's such a hack.

Tissue?

I told you that? Where?

He's such a hack.
Nothing in the SOTU shows Obama as a Hack. You and other right wing individuals have nothing but personal attacks against the president.

Tissue?

I told you that? Where?

He's such a hack.
Nothing in the SOTU shows Obama as a Hack. You and other right wing individuals have nothing but personal attacks against the president.

OMG! Such a hack.

"We need to work together, across the aisle" LOL!
Where have you been the last 7 years?

I told you that? Where?

He's such a hack.

OMG! Such a hack.

"We need to work together, across the aisle" LOL!
Where have you been the last 7 years?
maybe he has been watching obama refuse to work across the aisle?

why import any muslims at all what is the purpose , bring them in and convert or evangelize them , I just ask WHY !! Seems to me that the best thing is not import more muslims Monte !!

That would be preferable, but there are legal constraints regarding refugees fleeing conflict, and Europe is where the rule of law was born. But there isn't any law that prevents encouraging refugees to integrate.

Well when faced with an ideology that considers your daughter to be a piece of meat to taken at will, it tends to stir emotions.

change the laws , let them take care of themselves rather than pollute the USA with 'islam' is my thoughts . Exclude future problems like 'jimmy carter' excluded problems at the middle of his reign with 'iranians' !! And his exclusion shows that exclusion can be done . I don't dislike 'islam' because of my concerns for me as I am an older guy but I hate to see the problem of islam delivered to young Americans Monte , by the way , thanks for the reply !! --------- Last thought , islam is not compatible with western society !!

Last edited:
Well when faced with an ideology that considers your daughter to be a piece of meat to taken at will, it tends to stir emotions.
----------------------------------------------- Agree about the emotions but the thought of a daughter being taken as meat should also lead to critical thinking Baileyn!!

----------------------------------------------- Agree about the emotions but the thought of a daughter being taken as meat should also lead to critical thinking Baileyn!!
Personally I don't think it's emotion. Quite frankly these people we consider barbarians aren't doing anything muhamed didn't do. If you are told from birth it is your right to take anything and everything from nonbelievers, by God, then nonbelievers are lower than nothing.

Forum List

Back