*Muslim Rapes A Lady, Get Released Rapes Another Lady Next Day!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Sorry bout that,

1. Where is justice, do we even have one judge ho will do whats right?
2. Ladies being trampled upon, by muslims, and they have no justice.
3. I say we go after the judges daughters, or wives, make them pay.
4. See if that will put a fire, in them judges judgment.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Muslim Rapes A Lady, Get Released Rapes Another Lady Next Day​

1717304929705.png

Germans should just rise up in the masses and throw out the politicians who let the Islamists in and after getting them out of office, throw out the Islamists.

Germans should just rise up in the masses and throw out the politicians who let the Islamists in and after getting them out of office, throw out the Islamists.

Can’t see that happening.

Many are woke, and decadent. They want a trouble free easy life.

Although there are small resistance groups springing up.

“Yet hope remains while the company is true”. ~ Galadriel.​

They said the 911 hijackers were sexual perverts too. The Hamas animals in the Oct 7 attack were sexual deviants. Maybe it's a Muslim thing, not being able to suppress their uncivilized sexual urges. Back to MAGA

They said the 911 hijackers were sexual perverts too. The Hamas animals in the Oct 7 attack were sexual deviants. Maybe it's a Muslim thing, not being able to suppress their uncivilized sexual urges. Back to MAGA
You mean the same way white men in America were raping black women and men up until the 60s.

You mean the same way white men in America were raping black women and men up until the 60s.
The core topic is what is going on here and now and that is the American Left perpetuating this dual myth that Conservative Christians are an intolerant violent threat and that Muslims are tolerant and non-violent.

The core topic is what is going on here and now and that is the American Left perpetuating this dual myth that Conservative Christians are an intolerant violent threat and that Muslims are tolerant and non-violent.
I just find it ironic how you can criticize others for wrongdoing, but you turn a blind eye to what was done or being done in this country.

I just find it ironic how you can criticize others for wrongdoing, but you turn a blind eye to what was done or being done in this country.
You, me, and everyone else here on this board has a view or opinion on what is being done in this country. The difference is you assume from a position of entitlement and little accountability of supporting relevant facts.

You, me, and everyone else here on this board has a view or opinion on what is being done in this country. The difference is you assume from a position of entitlement and little accountability of supporting relevant facts.
Position of entitlement? Are you really that stupid, the only thing black folks have been entitled to is racism and discrimination.

Sorry bout that,

1. Where is justice, do we even have one judge ho will do whats right?
2. Ladies being trampled upon, by muslims, and they have no justice.
3. I say we go after the judges daughters, or wives, make them pay.
4. See if that will put a fire, in them judges judgment.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Catering to criminals and “special minorities” yields This

He operates from the victim platform while endorsing all kinds of irresponsible acts and then cries racism when there are consequences

Last edited:
Position of entitlement? Are you really that stupid, the only thing black folks have been entitled to is racism and discrimination.
Blacks are currently entitled to affirmative action programs that advance them to positions where they lack the intelligence to perform adequately.
I have worked with blacks who owed their jobs to affirmative action. Their incompetence was obvious to everyone.

Blacks think they're entitled to racial reparations.

Forum List

Back