Muslim Refugees Accepted - Christian Asylum Seekers Denied FOR FAILING RELIGOUS TEST

If You’re a Christian Convert Seeking Asylum in the UK, You Might Want to Brush Up on Your Bible Trivia

"Many individuals and organizations are outraged by the number of Christian refugees being denied asylum in the United Kingdom for failing government-administered Bible trivia tests to prove the authenticity of their faith."

:wtf:

This sounds MORE like an Obama idea. He can't / won't vet shite in the midst of rushing 'cattle-cars'/planes full of single military-age Muslim men into the US while (now) admittedly using a faulty vetting process (one that allowed a terrorist to come into the US and murder 12 US citizens in Ca), but making Christians, seeking asylum from being persecuted and murdered, have to pass a govt-created test on Christianity.

(SARCASM ALERT: That would be a Great idea - the govt persecuting and limiting what Christians can and can't do here now - coming up with a test for Christians... :rolleyes:)

I wonder where the leftist outrage is?

Oh, but they were christians, only the most regressed religion is protected by the regressives.

the muzzies don't have to know anything?
hateful woman

not at all. The "test" is described as being
ONLY for Christian converts-----that sort of
policy is HATEFUL. As to who read the bible ----most people never did. As to muslims getting a test on the koran----FUHGET ABOUT IT-------I have known lots of intelligent muslims (at least literate since most were medical school graduates) and NONE read the koran -----of course they could do the "salat" thing ---if pressed. I have also run into lots of muslim women-----who are 100% illiterate-----immigrants from countries like Pakistan. The requirement in the UK is BIASED against people who imagine themselves to be Christians----could you recite the ten commandments?

i find the sources in the article suspect. am i supposed to believe that anyone was actually asked what color the cover of the bible is?

and the question i have is why shouldn't someone seeking asylum based on religious persecution have to show some evidence that they are in fact a member of a persecuted religion?

If You’re a Christian Convert Seeking Asylum in the UK, You Might Want to Brush Up on Your Bible Trivia

"Many individuals and organizations are outraged by the number of Christian refugees being denied asylum in the United Kingdom for failing government-administered Bible trivia tests to prove the authenticity of their faith."

This sounds MORE like an Obama idea. He can't / won't vet shite in the midst of rushing 'cattle-cars'/planes full of single military-age Muslim men into the US while (now) admittedly using a faulty vetting process (one that allowed a terrorist to come into the US and murder 12 US citizens in Ca), but making Christians, seeking asylum from being persecuted and murdered, have to pass a govt-created test on Christianity.

(SARCASM ALERT: That would be a Great idea - the govt persecuting and limiting what Christians can and can't do here now - coming up with a test for Christians... :rolleyes:)
It is probably how many words are in the bible type questions.

i find the sources in the article suspect. am i supposed to believe that anyone was actually asked what color the cover of the bible is?

and the question i have is why shouldn't someone seeking asylum based on religious persecution have to show some evidence that they are in fact a member of a persecuted religion?

people who persecute other people for their religion do not confine themselves to either the scholars of that religion or THE MOST DEVOUT

people who persecute other people for their religion do not confine themselves to either the scholars of that religion or THE MOST DEVOUT
no, but if you can't answer basic questions about your faith it's difficult to believe you belong to it

and i can tell you how this thread would be going if there were no questions -
"all a terrorist has to do is claim they are christian and they get asylum, no questions asked"

no, but if you can't answer basic questions about your faith it's difficult to believe you belong to it

"all a terrorist has to do is claim they are christian and they get asylum, no questions asked"

ok----there are ways other than BIBLE QUIZ. People have papers------baptism cert. stuff
like that-----bible quiz is something most
American Christians and jews would flunk

I can imagine the BS questions coming from the Brit government too.

I can imagine the BS questions coming from the Brit government too.

yes---like how many lumps of sugar did jesus like in his tea? crumpets or scones?

ok----there are ways other than BIBLE QUIZ. People have papers------baptism cert. stuff
you think refugees are going to travel with their baptism certificate? I suppose they could have, and it should carry some weight.
but I'd they don't? if the certificate is suspect?

if you don't ask questions how can you tell?

you think refugees are going to travel with their baptism certificate? I suppose they could have, and it should carry some weight.

depends on how INTENSIVE is the vetting----
even 100 years ago people who landed in
ELLIS ISLAND had to present credentials.
I AGREE that the war thing makes
credentialing very difficult-----but people
DO KEEP STUFF related to their lives---
like COUNTRY ID cards-----some places
are stamped with religion----in the past
military dog tags were (USA) ---and the
CROWD with which the person travels---
KNOWS. ----then, of course there is the
circumcision-----which---at one time was an
excellent marker--------a jooo circ does not
look like a muzzie circ. joooo circs have
even edges------muzzie----has ragged
edges

If You’re a Christian Convert Seeking Asylum in the UK,:crybaby:You Might Want to Brush Up on Your Bible Trivia

:eusa_boohoo::crybaby:poor poor persecuted Christians

depends on how INTENSIVE is the vetting----
even 100 years ago people who landed in
ELLIS ISLAND had to present credentials.
I AGREE that the war thing makes
credentialing very difficult-----but people
DO KEEP STUFF related to their lives---
like COUNTRY ID cards-----some places
are stamped with religion----in the past
military dog tags were (USA) ---and the
CROWD with which the person travels---
KNOWS. ----then, of course there is the
circumcision-----which---at one time was an
excellent marker--------a jooo circ does not
look like a muzzie circ. joooo circs have
even edges------muzzie----has ragged