Muslim Teen Catches Assailant of NYC Jewish Woman

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Sure doesn't fit into the rightwing mooks narrative

A Muslim teen from New York City helped police catch a homeless man who hit an Orthodox Jewish woman on the subway.

Ahmed Khalifa, 17, told the New York Daily News about the incident aboard a Brooklyn-bound train Tuesday.

“It was a very hard slap, I almost could feel the slap,” the high school student told the newspaper.

The slap broke the woman’s glasses and caused her to lose consciousness. She was removed from the train and taken to a local hospital.

The assailant jumped off at the next stop and the teen alerted the conductor to hold the train and call an ambulance. He then followed the assailant, according to the Daily News.

A Muslim teen from New York City helped police catch a homeless man who hit an Orthodox Jewish woman on the subway.

Ahmed Khalifa, 17, told the New York Daily News about the incident aboard a Brooklyn-bound train Tuesday.

“It was a very hard slap, I almost could feel the slap,” the high school student told the newspaper.

The slap broke the woman’s glasses and caused her to lose consciousness. She was removed from the train and taken to a local hospital.

The assailant jumped off at the next stop and the teen alerted the conductor to hold the train and call an ambulance. He then followed the assailant, according to the Daily News.

Oh I get it.
So if a muslim assaults or terrorizes someone it's a right wing mook narrative?
Never mind the bx (behavior)

Last edited:
I guess it's big news when a muslim acts human

Oh I get it.

The right wing narrative is that all muslims are bad people who's only goal in life is to commit violence.

Of course he wanted that guy caught. Muslims consider abusing Jews their turf, and he didn't want that thug on his turf. It's so obvious.

Oh I get it.

The right wing narrative is that all muslims are bad people who's only goal in life is to commit violence.

No it isnt

What? No, they arent all bad. Theres only a few hundred million of them that are bad.

Good for him. I've met some nice muslims in Berkeley Ca, but that doesn't mean there are'nt war hardened ISIS fighters mixed in the refugee population coming from a certain part of the world.

What? No, they arent all bad. Theres only a few hundred million of them that are bad.

It only takes a few hundred thousand to create a real threat because they are so motivated. Thats what the libs will never understand when they try to equate bad christians with bad Muslim radicals.

A Muslim teen from New York City helped police

We have repeated time after time that there are good people who happen to be Moslem. But fools like you don't understand that these people are good in spite of Islam not because of it.

Forum List

Back