🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslims Caught Selling Dog Meat In Brooklyn (video)

It is probably goat or chevon, and it is the #1 meat consumed in the world.

The notorious racist demagogue Chuck Schumer will say that it's Islamophobic to not eat dog meat sold to you by a Muslim,,,,,,,and then he will cry.

Why are there so many animals Muslims find too unclean to eat, but very few they find too unclean to fuck?

Please enlighten us on the animals permitted to fuck in Islam. Since you know so damn much.

3219bf4f2d189f905635f941812836a0944a48771dbb48426e555b47af821387_1.jpg

Forced fed diversity is a wonderful thing
Liberals should petition to allow food stamps to be accepted and launch a federal racism investigation into why they are not already

Seriously, I sell goats to muslims, who even bring an imam to slaughter the animals halal. It's a decent way to treat animals destined for the table. Far better than the mass-produced, big-ag victims that so many Murkans put on their tables as meat. P.S. muslim money is green, not debit, credit, or personal check. I could care less if they eat dogs, as long as they treat the dogs as well as they treat the goats they buy and butcher.

I live in an area where animal rights crazies have made it nearly impossible to euthanize stray animals. As a result we have an astounding number of dogs all over the place. While some dog owners have a brain, too many are irresponsible and think nothing of taking their filthy dogs to "do their business" in their neighbors' yards. The dogs shit and piss all over everything and the place is turning into a stinking cesspool.

So there’s nothing I’d like better than to ship a few thousand of these delicious dogs to China or Viet Nam. I’ll toss in a case of Whatdisheresauce for free.

Bon Appétit.

Last edited:
Dog is pretty tasty. I had it while stationed in Korea. It's a cultural thing.
Kinda sweet tasting but I ate it too.

Sometimes I feel like putting you on ignore, my friend...........

I lived with Koreans and Vietnamese troops. Either eat it or starve. I also ate rats from the rice paddies.
------------------------------------------ rat eating a clean diet probably aren't bad , same with Pigeon .

Dog is pretty tasty. I had it while stationed in Korea. It's a cultural thing.
Kinda sweet tasting but I ate it too.

Sometimes I feel like putting you on ignore, my friend...........

I lived with Koreans and Vietnamese troops. Either eat it or starve. I also ate rats from the rice paddies.
------------------------------------------ rat eating a clean diet probably aren't bad , same with Pigeon .
Paddy rats are clean and eat only grains. Every village in the Mekong Delta has rat markets. Korean villages have dog markets.

Forum List

Back