Must see: Classical Music Concert at Palmyra

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Whatever one thinks about the carnage on the Syrian people caused by Assad and the Russians, this concert held by Russian troops with Palmyra in the background can only be viewed as a victory for humanity and civilization.

Whatever one thinks about the carnage on the Syrian people caused by Assad and the Russians, this concert held by Russian troops with Palmyra in the background can only be viewed as a victory for humanity and civilization.

sheeeesh roudy------I AM NOT IMPRESSED ----------Russians love music---no doubt-----many excel ------but their present program in the mid-east is BARBARIC----the germans loved music too-----even adolf. Nazis played the music Wagner as they gassed jews at Auschwitz

sheeeesh roudy------I AM NOT IMPRESSED ----------Russians love music---no doubt-----many excel ------but their present program in the mid-east is BARBARIC----the germans loved music too-----even adolf. Nazis played the music Wagner as they gassed jews at Auschwitz

I agree with the barbarism, however, as I mentioned this has nothing to do with the carnage that both Assad and the Russians are response for. Just remember, this beautiful archeological site would be totally destroyed if ISIS got their hands on it.

I agree with the barbarism, however, as I mentioned this has nothing to do with the carnage that both Assad and the Russians are response for. Just remember, this beautiful archeological site would be totally destroyed if ISIS got their hands on it.

oh----ok -----the Nazis DID preserve lots of the art works that they stole from jews too------YA NEVAH KNOW what will arise from the filth. I have a strong sense that there are manuscripts buried in medina, Saudi arabia----left there by jews as the pig of mecca murdered and pillaged in that town------that may some day, --be
DUG UP

Did they sing this one? Ochi Chernye (Dark Eyes) I love that one..

Did they sing this one? Ochi Chernye (Dark Eyes) I love that one..

LOL. I just thought the visuals of the orchestra with the ruins in the backdrop were very impressive. I noticed the user removed the original video but here is another one.

Do you really think that Ass*ad is the enemy of ISIS in Syria?! :arrow:
Assad reportedly struck an ominous deal with ISIS to recapture Palmyra

oh----ok -----the Nazis DID preserve lots of the art works that they stole from jews too------YA NEVAH KNOW what will arise from the filth. I have a strong sense that there are manuscripts buried in medina, Saudi arabia----left there by jews as the pig of mecca murdered and pillaged in that town------that may some day, --be
DUG UP

A sealed room has recently been found in King Tut's tomb but not poked through yet. The Egyptian government has allowed heat surveys to be made to prove it. The heat survey found wood and metal objects in the sealed room. Many questions are going on about Queen Nefertiti and her riches being in the hidden and sealed room.

Last edited:
A fking commercial for the Russian armament industry. "Our carpet bombing is so effective that you can "fiddle" while Rome burns".

Meanwhile no cessation to hostilities. Continuing conflict is good business.

Do you really think that Ass*ad is the enemy of ISIS in Syria?! :arrow:
Assad reportedly struck an ominous deal with ISIS to recapture Palmyra

Behind the scenes ISIS is the best thing that happened to Assad. It is the reason the West has kept him in power, and his best excuse when he's slaughtering Syrian civilians. So in a way ISIS and Assad ensure each other's survival.

Forum List

Back