Must See TV

Face it, anything above jeers is a victory for A Dump:

on-september-11th

3153539.large.jpg

Nikki Haley describing the schedule for next week was something else. She has to be shitting her pants, but she remained cheerful.

I do hope he'll take the teleprompter and use it. No one needs to know what he REALLY thinks.

Nikki Haley describing the schedule for next week was something else. She has to be shitting her pants, but she remained cheerful.

I do hope he'll take the teleprompter and use it. No one needs to know what he REALLY thinks.

A Dump is scared further witless.

I find it amusing that ya'll President haters think a "majority" of American's really care what the UN or other countries think regarding our elected leader, nor particularly care what the UN or other nations want us to do. ~shrug~

I find it amusing that ya'll President haters think a "majority" of American's really care what the UN or other countries think regarding our elected leader, nor particularly care what the UN or other nations want us to do. ~shrug~
Well obviously we don't think you yokels know or care much about anything.

Hence you lost the election. Congratulations.

Yeah, and whatever I suffer for it so will you.

Do the opinions of a bunch of third world terrorist sponsoring, America hating, murderous parasites really matter?

Yeah, and whatever I suffer for it so will you.

The only suffering I have from the election is abdominals made sore from laughter.

Forum List

Back