My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat

'rebecca parker mankin' , she went after an old guy wearing a Red MAGA Hat in a STARBUCKS . She got fired from her job and her stated intent was to rip the guy apart publicly . You might know her and I'll get her picture for you TTWeed .

I can read the article, dumb fuck. She's scum and I don't care about her.

When was this magical time for you?

You morons never say

I still haven't gotten an asnwer.

Why is that?
------------------------------------------- well for me , its was from the 50s up through the early 80s . Then republicans 'reagan - bush' screwed things up with their Amnesty in 86 but still that wasn't noticed by me till i saw what was going on in the early 90s Lesh .

and for my Parents , the USA was the land of milk and honey till they passed away . Both were born in the 20s , DAD survived the war and then everything was possible for him , his kids and my MOM Lesh .

and here you go . Though her name is 'rebecca parker MANKY rather than 'mankin' . She is a real beauty and very committed to the struggle against the TRUMP and White People . So here you go TTWeed , --- Confrontation at Starbucks over 'MAGA' hat erupts - Palo Alto Daily Post ---

I already stated I read the article, and I still don't care about her. Can you move the fuck on now, or will you be visiting this point all day like a pedantic ass?
-------------------------------------- what , you think its ALL about YOU . Hey , others may not know the full story so it might inform them TTWeed .

I live in an almost solid red district, but I have never seen a trump hat here. Republicans here do not want to be identified with the trailer trash crowd. As for me, I have no problem with the hats. They make it easy to identify people with whom I want no personal interaction, at all.

and here you go . Though her name is 'rebecca parker MANKY rather than 'mankin' . She is a real beauty and very committed to the struggle against the TRUMP and White People . So here you go TTWeed , --- Confrontation at Starbucks over 'MAGA' hat erupts - Palo Alto Daily Post ---

I already stated I read the article, and I still don't care about her. Can you move the fuck on now, or will you be visiting this point all day like a pedantic ass?
-------------------------------------- what , you think its ALL about YOU . Hey , others may not know the full story so it might inform them TTWeed .

There's a thread about it already.

No Trump lost by 4 million votes in illegal infested California. Trump won by 1 million votes in the other 49 states so the vast majority of people outside California chose Trump suck it!

He won by 4 million votes in CA vs 80,000 in the Rust belt... I think the 4 million are more important.
Na, not really
Crazy Cali does not count.
They are the last people we want speaking for America

The largest economy in the country doesn't count? What podunk flyover state do you hail from that's anywhere near that? You're an idiot. Sit down and STFU.
Lol
Thank God for the electoral College...

I live in an almost solid red district, but I have never seen a trump hat here. Republicans here do not want to be identified with the trailer trash crowd. As for me, I have no problem with the hats. They make it easy to identify people with whom I want no personal interaction, at all.
---------------------------------little i know about you , you are close or next to the Border . Lots of 'mex' and other third worlders [otm] hanging about ready to make trouble and if they see a MAGA Hat they feel that the finger is pointing at them as being THE problem V.S. .

---------------------------------little i know about you , you are close or next to the Border . Lots of 'mex' and other third worlders [otm] hanging about ready to make trouble and if they see a MAGA Hat they feel that the finger is pointing at them as being THE problem V.S. .
------------------------------- and they'd be correct , the problem is the 'mex' and the other third world invaders of the USA VS .

Why red for the hat why not purple?
Probably because purple is miktx favorite color.
Maybe red for the hats to signify anger.
--------------------------------------- SEE you post number 311 where you mention ANGER Erin . To me the RED Hat means Alert , Alert , check this MAGA Hats message please .
There are many meanings for the use of the color red. I thought my post conveyed that. Apparently not. You chose alert, I chose anger. There are others as I have noted. No need to get into a pissing contest over this.

Red ballcaps are dirt cheap on the interwebs. Slap a simple, jingoistic, easy to grasp soundbite logo on it and bingo, you have DJT Orange Cultists.

https://baseball.epicsports.com/pro...XKu_rJ5E0xJ_3hb8l2HUaoFLmJS7oivhoCG2sQAvD_BwE

yeah , well , i say that RED in the case of the MAGA Hats alerts the enemy thats out for a nice peaceful stroll . He sees the RED Hat easily and then sees the MAGA Message and then the Enemies blood starts to boil and stroke level blood pressure spikes as the enemy sees RED . I mean , its cool as the RED hat with the pro America message makes anger and annoyance inevitable even without trying Erin . But yeah , agreed , no pizzing contests Erin .

The country doesn't have to match your ideal to be considered great.

yeah, actually, it kind of does.

"Spend no more time discussing what it means to be a good man and be one" - Marcus Aurelius.

The country doesn't have to match your ideal to be considered great.

yeah, actually, it kind of does.

"Spend no more time discussing what it means to be a good man and be one" - Marcus Aurelius.

Actually, no it doesn't. Well except in your pointy little head anyway. For most of us the inverse is true. You envision an American where the "ruling" class should make the decisions for everyone. I don't, I envision an America where we tell ego inflated children like you to f*ck off.

Forum List

Back