🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My customer upgraded my Hotel accommodations. Not sure if he's trying to kill me

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
So we just checked in and got to our room after a 15 hour day and this is the view outside my door...

20220103_193352.jpg

I've seen the shining, I know how this ends...

20220103_184139.jpg
20220103_183952.jpg

Here's the room btw. It's actually pretty nice compared to last week. And smoking is allowed too YEA!

I hope you won't hate me if I was right about this... LOL!
The first check cleared so I dunno. I charged 4k labor plus hotel fees for this bathroom that is worth maybe 2k. Finished it in 4 days. I'm getting the same price for the second bathroom that is basically the same size and the same price for 1100 sq ft of LVP.
He had quotes from local people that totaled thousands less than me so he knew my price was high.

20220103_164809.jpg

The first check cleared so I dunno. I charged 4k labor plus hotel fees for this bathroom that is worth maybe 2k. Finished it in 4 days. I'm getting the same price for the second bathroom that is basically the same size and the same price for 1100 sq ft of LVP.
He had quotes from local people that totaled thousands less than me so he knew my price was high.

View attachment 583308
You traveled from MO to KS?

View attachment 583308
Does that estimate include the price to fix the bathroom door?

shiningaxe.jpg

Forum List

Back