My Daughter lost her baby

So sorry to hear of this. Friends of mine have lost several babies. It is always painful.

Tonight is a sad night for my family. My daughter gave birth to early to her baby and it died in the Hospital. She had been in the Hospital for several weeks after her baby dropped down and her cervix tore. In a few more days they would have moved her to a hospital set up to save early births but she did not last long enough.

Your prayers would be acceptable to me and my family.

sorry to hear that

we will keep you and yours in our prayers

RGS - what a sad and horrible thing to happen to your daughter and family. Prayers for you all.

Sorry for your families loss. Many on here can understand you and your daughters pain. prayers for you all.

Tonight is a sad night for my family. My daughter gave birth to early to her baby and it died in the Hospital. She had been in the Hospital for several weeks after her baby dropped down and her cervix tore. In a few more days they would have moved her to a hospital set up to save early births but she did not last long enough.

oh dear, I am so so so sorry to hear this RGS, this has brought tears to my eyes...and I can't stop them... :(
I will pray to God for Him to relieve your daughter and family's pain and sorrow...

''Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.''

Sorry about that news sir

Hang in there sarge

-Geaux

I'm so sorry to hear that. My prayers with you during this time of grief.

Jesus is risen indeed!

My wife has had so many miscarriages that we learned not to get our hopes up until about the 3rd trimester. Now we've had our fourth baby and because of medical issues, she had to have a hysterectomy and no more babies. But we're thankful for what we got.

Jesus is risen indeed!

God bless you and the family Gunny. My heart go's out to your daughter and self. Ret USA 1SG "Semper Fi"

Sorry for your loss RGS.Never lost a child personally but my sister in law did and my wife had to have an emergency c section with our last...scariest thing I have ever been through.

Heavenly Father accompany our dear friend as he heads towards the day that'll come when You will place his oh-so-tender grandchild in his arms. Comfort him in knowing that he and his family are in our hearts and we're grateful that he's come to us in his grief. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

RetiredGySgt, heartbreaking news. Peace be with you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

Forum List

Back