My Daughter lost her baby

Tonight is a sad night for my family. My daughter gave birth to early to her baby and it died in the Hospital. She had been in the Hospital for several weeks after her baby dropped down and her cervix tore. In a few more days they would have moved her to a hospital set up to save early births but she did not last long enough.

Your prayers would be acceptable to me and my family.

So sorry to heard that. My prayers for you and your family.

Tonight is a sad night for my family. My daughter gave birth to early to her baby and it died in the Hospital. She had been in the Hospital for several weeks after her baby dropped down and her cervix tore. In a few more days they would have moved her to a hospital set up to save early births but she did not last long enough.

I am very sorry for your family's loss.

Semper Fi.

prayers to you and your family RGS... hope our daughter is okay.

Very sorry to hear it RGS. Prayers up.
How's your daughter doing?
She is sad of course. I only spent about 30 minutes with her she had the baby with her. I will see her again tomorrow and see how she is doing. The problem is I can not walk well and can not get from the parking lot to her room. Tonight my wife got me a wheel chair from the Hospital to get me there.
I am so sorry my good man. Very sad. I wish your family the best.

So sorry to hear that Sarge.
Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family at this time of trouble and sorrow.

Forum List

Back