My family went to Sweden, I chose India: A Syrian refugee

Sally Vik MAY be an indian Shiite. The very first muslim I knew VERY well-----was a Shiite from New Dehli------young surgeon. I learned all about the Shiite/india POV on jews until I informed him that I am a jew-----then he switched into
ALL HE knew about hindus (and some stuff about Christians). As a Shiite in India he had STUDIED Farsi as a second language-------in his muslim school days. He
was desperate to "make nice" with the Iranian docs who OBVIOUSLY considered him not worth spitting upon. He virtually WORSHIPPED Iran-----all confusing to me
because at that time I had no idea about this "Shiite/sunni" thing. I have no idea what happened to the poor guy------still probably DESPERATE to try his farsi on some
Iranians

Iran is home to some of the most beautiful women in the world. It is hard not to worship a country like that :)

you are sick. Modi made a big mistake and it is clear that you have not
met a whole lot of Iranians

China is friends with Iran. I do not see you annoying Xi about this.

who? why bring up CHINA----it has life long history of barbaric ambition and
imperialism? Modi is like a lamb which jumped into a cesspit. Iranian
Ayatoilets and China are natural pals

India's ties with Israel are stronger than its ties with Iran. Indians and Israelis constantly work together on joint military projects. When was the last time India ever worked with Iran on any military project? Never. The simple reality is that India needs large amount of oil and Iran has large amount of oil. So India buys that oil from Iran. If you can find an alternate source of oil, please ring Modi up and let him know.

Sally Vik MAY be an indian Shiite. The very first muslim I knew VERY well-----was a Shiite from New Dehli------young surgeon. I learned all about the Shiite/india POV on jews until I informed him that I am a jew-----then he switched into
ALL HE knew about hindus (and some stuff about Christians). As a Shiite in India he had STUDIED Farsi as a second language-------in his muslim school days. He
was desperate to "make nice" with the Iranian docs who OBVIOUSLY considered him not worth spitting upon. He virtually WORSHIPPED Iran-----all confusing to me
because at that time I had no idea about this "Shiite/sunni" thing. I have no idea what happened to the poor guy------still probably DESPERATE to try his farsi on some
Iranians

Iran is home to some of the most beautiful women in the world. It is hard not to worship a country like that :)

India's ties with Israel are stronger than its ties with Iran. Indians and Israelis constantly work together on joint military projects. When was the last time India ever worked with Iran on any military project? Never. The simple reality is that India needs large amount of oil and Iran has large amount of oil. So India buys that oil from Iran. If you can find an alternate source of oil, please ring Modi up and let him know.

right-----I understand why Modi did it-------but he IS a LAMB that fell into a cesspit----
Iran + India + China ------does not make a nice friendly partnership for -----any
length of time

right-----I understand why Modi did it-------but he IS a LAMB that fell into a cesspit----
Iran + India + China ------does not make a nice friendly partnership for -----any
length of time

What you need is little bit of weed :) This will relax all your anxiety about Modi.

length of time

What you need is little bit of weed :) This will relax all your anxiety about Modi.

I never did BHANG not never----not even in college. I was such a wuss.
I did KHAT -------no effect at all.

Iranians

Gee, if Vikrant is into beautiful women, I wonder if he is on some dating site for Indians. The women in the Bollywood films are beautiful so surely Vikrant must go to the films up where he lives.

Match.com - Find Singles with Match.com's Online Dating Personals Service : Match.com

I really have to laugh at Vikrant. Who is his right mind worships a country because of the women's looks? Every country in the world has beatiful women as well as homely and ugly women, even Iran. Many people would look at the Scandinavian blonds and think they were the most beautiful women in the world, but that does not mean they would worship Norway, Sweden or Denmark.

Meanwhile, I am going to check to see if Mindy Kaling is available for Vikrant. She probably would be a fun date..

You seem jealous of beautiful Iranian women.

Not really as they all grow old and look like the back end of a camel with dysentery in time, unlike western women that grow old gracefully.

Iranians

Have you thought that when China goes bust it will need all the friends it can get. They wont get more than 0.5 cents on the dollar when they unload all their stocks and shares. Friends with Iran and they might get some oil to keep their industry working, you muslims cant see past the nose on your face

Iranians

Russia, Saudi, Kuwait, Iraq and Europe all spring to mind. Want to see some more nations that will sell India oil at a price it can afford

Iranians

Have you thought that when China goes bust it will need all the friends it can get. They wont get more than 0.5 cents on the dollar when they unload all their stocks and shares. Friends with Iran and they might get some oil to keep their industry working, you muslims cant see past the nose on your face

Phoen-----I feel OBLIGATED to inform -------my fellow humans. This is my POV
regarding the AXIS powers-------Russia, China, Iran, almost dead Syria,
and the Shiites of the World----------That alliance is digging its own grave and the
very last thing INDIA needs is to jump into the hole with them. I have a sense that
TURKEY is confiicted---------but it is steering clear of jumping into the cesspit----
because TURKS AIN'T STUPID

Russia, Saudi, Kuwait, Iraq and Europe all spring to mind. Want to see some more nations that will sell India oil at a price it can afford

the way things are GREASING up------seems that the price of oil will no longer
be an issue-------

Iranians

I am a Buddhist, you bigoted Jew.

Iranians

I am a Buddhist, you bigoted Jew.

And I am a Christian you LYING POS RACIST MUSLIM

Forum List

Back