My friend was banned from Hannity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was Banned for saying "Lord of the Flies"...

Shit you Not.

:)

peace...

I wasn't aware you were banned. Permanenet ban?

I believe he was referring to the "temp ban" ("time out" nanny-state crap).

If you are who I believe you are, you may have "earned" your ban, but that's misleading.

Neither you nor 'paperview,' under his presumed other username, actually deserved a ban from the recap I was able to see.

I see it as further evidence of the disintigration of that other place.

I wasn't banned...I simply stopped posting on Friday when one of my best adversary's in there was banned.

However, I will admit...I was a retread in there. Originally banned for abusing Croupier after he said something that I found offensive...I called him a disgrace...and after the second time finishing my response with "you are a disgrace", he threatened to report me...so I called hiom a disgrace a third time and I was banned.....so I came back a day later under another name....

If you are who I believe you are, you may have "earned" your ban, but that's misleading.

Neither you nor 'paperview,' under his presumed other username, actually deserved a ban from the recap I was able to see.

I wasn't banned...I simply stopped posting on Friday when one of my best adversary's in there was banned.

However, I will admit...I was a retread in there. Originally banned for abusing Croupier after he said something that I found offensive...I called him a disgrace...and after the second time finishing my response with "you are a disgrace", he threatened to report me...so I called hiom a disgrace a third time and I was banned.....so I came back a day later under another name....

You got Banned for Observing that Croupy was a Disgrace?...

That's like Observing the Sun Rising in the East!

peace...

:lol:

They have many retreads there. They appear to know about many of them, too.

You are not the one I thought you were. (I paid insufficient attention to some pretty clear clues. Ooops.)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy USMB.

I don't know why anybody would care to be on the hannity forum to begin with. Hannity is a proven liar. If the mans lips are moving he is lying in part or in whole.

Besides every once in awhile some hannity kool aid drinker will post a link that goes back to that hannity site somewhere and when you follow the link and look at that forum it's a dull little place with just a few right wing kool aid drinkers posting anyway.

So I'd count being banned from Hannity as a badge of honor.

You are not the one I thought you were. (I paid insufficient attention to some pretty clear clues. Ooops.)

Curious....who did you think I was?

Curious....who did you think I was?

I don't think we should continue to discuss the matter as it relates to the other place. Suffice it to say that I thought you might be a recently departed long-time lib regular there. Your self-description (as a conservative) should have been a clue to the contrary -- had I actually noticed it. :redface:

I don't know why anybody would care to be on the hannity forum to begin with. Hannity is a proven liar. * * * *

No. He's not.

You don't care for his views or don't like his Board. That's fine.

But there's no good reason for you to lie about him as you just did.

:doubt: Which friend? Currently, we have too many knuckleheads from Hannity, with only a few cool people thrown in.

I will leave it up to her to say who she is....but she was unfairly banned last week and I am not the only one who decided enough was enough, and left.

She, BTW, is liberal...and a good adversary for me on the boards

Liberal or Conservative is irrelevant. Bones is more Lib and we keep her. :lol:

A putz, however, is a putz, and we really have enough of those.

You are away..its your putz.

I don't know why anybody would care to be on the hannity forum to begin with. Hannity is a proven liar. If the mans lips are moving he is lying in part or in whole.

Besides every once in awhile some hannity kool aid drinker will post a link that goes back to that hannity site somewhere and when you follow the link and look at that forum it's a dull little place with just a few right wing kool aid drinkers posting anyway.

So I'd count being banned from Hannity as a badge of honor.

Example of one Lie... Since he Lies Constantly, this should be Entertaining.

peace...

^ a sterling example of DRuggy's grasp of language, syntax, grammar and logic.

It was a golf joke dimwit. A clear example of you perpensity to argue something you do not understand. Have a nice day you moronic fuckwad.

What's a "perpensity"?

Is that another word you made up or an example of your lack of familiarity with the English language?

And your "joke" was beyond lame. You are indeed a simpleton -- which is bad considering you are already classified in the moron range.

^ a sterling example of DRuggy's grasp of language, syntax, grammar and logic.

It was a golf joke dimwit. A clear example of you perpensity to argue something you do not understand. Have a nice day you moronic fuckwad.

What's a "perpensity"?

Is that another word you made up or an example of your lack of familiarity with the English language?

And your "joke" was beyond lame. You are indeed a simpleton -- which is bad considering you are already classified in the moron range.
the moron was likely attempting to use this word

propensity - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

What's a "perpensity"?

the moron was likely attempting to use this word

propensity - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

The word police have arrived.. Thank GOD! Oh my you sure got me there officer divecunt..

PS to MnM ... I hope you didn't get any shit stains on you cute pink tutu when you crawlwed away from your butt fucking to give me a pointless neg rep on a thread you didn't even participate in you useless faggot.

Last edited:
PS to MnM ... I hope you didn't get any shit stains on you cute pink tutu when you crawlwed away from your butt fucking to give me a pointless neg rep on a thread you didn't even participate in you useless faggot.

^For those of you like Bodecea and Noose who like to Throw around "Homophobia" at People who Disagree with Homosexual Marriage and Exposing Young Children to Deviancy, THAT Post by Huggy is what a Homophobe sounds like...

Remember it.

Next time, Attack HIM! ;)

peace...

I will leave it up to her to say who she is....but she was unfairly banned last week and I am not the only one who decided enough was enough, and left.

She, BTW, is liberal...and a good adversary for me on the boards

Liberal or Conservative is irrelevant. Bones is more Lib and we keep her. :lol:

A putz, however, is a putz, and we really have enough of those.

:lol::lol::clap2::clap2: Coming from a golfing family, excellent reference!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back