My hopeful New Year resolution is for Justice to be served a follows

william104

Oct 16, 2018
That should be:
My hopeful New Year resolution is for Justice to be served as follows--
Justice served in 2019 at finally giving tRump the boot, locking him, the criminal part of his family up and the rest of his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies in order to make America great again. Otherwise, it will be another year of bs and tRump and his cronies' ongoing war on society.

Last edited:
Nice wish...

:)cuckoo:)

any idea what a NYE resolution is?

haters-gonna-hate-h6zgpk.jpg

Dumber and dumber every day...

Too bad the turd's resolution isn't to neutralize it's carbon footprint.

That should be:
Justice served in 2019 at finally giving tRump the boot, locking him, the criminal part of his family up and the rest of his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies in order to make America great again. Otherwise, it will be another year of bs and tRump and his cronies' ongoing war on society.

Your 2019 resolution should be to stop overdosing on CNN, MSNBC and Steve Colbert

That should be:

That's not justice. It's a wish for a coup attempt and to punish political opponents.

And if you accomplish it, we'll be on our way to a Venezuela-North Korea type of society.

After reading a few of your posts, I can say you’ve helped me. One of my hobbies is writing, and I think I have a character for a story thanks to you. I may even call him William. William is going to have Tourette’s Syndrome, and Narcolepsy. Every once in a while he will start swearing incoherently and then pass out.

Happy New year to all of you...just having a few drinks in front of the fire laughing at the NY libs getting rained on in Time Square....:auiqs.jpg:

Happy New year to all of you...just having a few drinks in front of the fire laughing at the NY libs getting rained on in Time Square....:auiqs.jpg:
We're watching it too saying the same thing lol. You couldn't pay me enough to stand out in the rain packed in with those obnoxious drunks.

Forum List

Back