My list of GOP candidates who aren't mortally injured yet

Romney- avoiding any serious damage, most likely candidate
Perry- wounded, will have to work much harder to make up lost ground
Cain- hanging around, could still be the last man standing

The rest......really should stop wasting everyones time

Go figure, another liberal spouting "Romney". Color me unsurprised.
MSM much?
The same MSM supported Mr McCain in the primaries, but then cheered Mr Obama as the one once the bloodletting was over.

This is an open message board

You are free to post who is a more likely candidate than Romney......but I won't hold my breath

The T.......do you need some aTTenTion? I find you to be a bit less than interesting enough to give you much of my time......but.....if you are going to be so emotional I might have to reconsider. This side of you is more fun.
You're speaking in Tongues... *The T* doesn't translate...NOR does he wish to.

Come back when you speak common American English and cease hiding behind an Agenda.

I understand. You have made a good choice.

Romney
Cain
Huntsman

On the fence about Gingrich (I thought he was fatally injured but Foxfyre made me look again)

And I'll add Gary Johnson by default because he hasn't gotten enough attention for me to know one way or the other about him.

The only one so far whom I think could lead me to vote for Obama if they won the nomination would be Bachmann.

What's your list?

If you include Johnson I don't see how you can't include Paul

I mean maybe the 9/11 thing but a lot of people, surprisingly feel the same way as him. Just because the media makes a big deal about it, doesn't mean it reflects or impacts public sentiment.

I would give the last election as an example of that. They were all shocked but nobody really felt something coming?

The T.......do you need some aTTenTion? I find you to be a bit less than interesting enough to give you much of my time......but.....if you are going to be so emotional I might have to reconsider. This side of you is more fun.
You're speaking in Tongues... *The T* doesn't translate...NOR does he wish to.

Come back when you speak common American English and cease hiding behind an Agenda.

I understand. You have made a good choice.
*I* Am Dubious of YOU.

Romney
Cain
Huntsman

On the fence about Gingrich (I thought he was fatally injured but Foxfyre made me look again)

And I'll add Gary Johnson by default because he hasn't gotten enough attention for me to know one way or the other about him.

The only one so far whom I think could lead me to vote for Obama if they won the nomination would be Bachmann.

What's your list?

I mean maybe the 9/11 thing but a lot of people, surprisingly feel the same way as him. Just because the media makes a big deal about it, doesn't mean it reflects or impacts public sentiment.

I would give the last election as an example of that. They were all shocked but nobody really felt something coming?

Adding his advanced age to his other issues, I just can't see our cosmetically prejudiced nation voting for him. :eusa_eh:

MSM much?
The same MSM supported Mr McCain in the primaries, but then cheered Mr Obama as the one once the bloodletting was over.

And as such, you are free to use a name like "rightwinger" that belies your true identity.

You are free to post who is a more likely candidate than Romney......but I won't hold my breath
I am also free to point out how the MSM (and people like you) wish to choose/decide the "best" candidate for conservatives. And by "best", I mean liberal enough to satisfy your (and the MSM) leftist leanings.
Try to not be shocked because I'm not a sheep.

MSM much?

And as such, you are free to use a name like "rightwinger" that belies your true identity.

I am also free to point out how the MSM (and people like you) wish to choose/decide the "best" candidate for conservatives. And by "best", I mean liberal enough to satisfy your (and the MSM) leftist leanings.

I knew you would run away....

You obviously can't name a candidate more likely to win the GOP nomination than Romney.......but we knew that, didn't we?

Romney
Cain
Huntsman

What's your list?

Adding his advanced age to his other issues, I just can't see our cosmetically prejudiced nation voting for him. :eusa_eh:

Ok maybe I'm just lost how Gary Johnson isn't mortally injured then. His campaign was a still birth.

Ok maybe I'm just lost how Gary Johnson isn't mortally injured then. His campaign was a still birth.

He's not as old as Paul. Yeah, he's got a funny looking haircut so the cosmetic prejudice might come into play. But he's almost 20 years younger than Paul.

He doesn't have the negative name recognition. Okay, so he hardly has any name recognition at all, but that can change more easily than Paul shedding the negative image could happen. I think.

Anyway, of course I don't really consider Johnson a contender. I just haven't heard about anything big which would stand in his way if he did some clever advertising like Cain is doing.

He's not as old as Paul. Yeah, he's got a funny looking haircut so the cosmetic prejudice might come into play. But he's almost 20 years younger than Paul.

He doesn't have the negative name recognition. Okay, so he hardly has any name recognition at all, but that can change more easily than Paul shedding the negative image could happen. I think.

Anyway, of course I don't really consider Johnson a contender. I just haven't heard about anything big which would stand in his way if he did some clever advertising like Cain is doing.
Cain is quite the businessman...

Romney
Cain
Huntsman

What's your list?

This guy.

20080801180557_funny-pictures-cat-makes-political-statement.jpg

You obviously can't name a candidate more likely to win the GOP nomination than Romney.......but we knew that, didn't we?
And WHY do YOU want Romney? Because YOU KNOW as the rest of us do, that Romney has Liberal/Statist Skeletons and he is a Squishy REPUBICAN...

That Obama can browbeat into submission that Idiots like YOU can vote for Obama again...

Cain is quite the businessman...

If he is such a businessman, why is he working as a radio talk show host?

You would think some Fortune 500 company would swoop him up?

And WHY do YOU want Romney? Because YOU KNOW as the rest of us do, that Romney has Liberal/Statist Skeletons and he is a Squishy REPUBICAN...

That Obama can browbeat into submission that Idiots like YOU can vote for Obama again...

Let's make that two for two

Another Republican bitching that they don't want Romney but unable to name a better candidate

MSM much?
The left wants ROMNEY...HE can be defeated by Obama...and they know it.

Who do you think would be more likely to beat Obama than Romney?

It seems by the flow of the board, that Gingrich is out. I know he has a funding problem (and "baggage"), but most anaylists say he's the brightest of the bunch. Most analysts agree with that, and he would emulsify Obama in a debate.

An inexperienced politician, Obama, has taught me this is not a position for 'learning on the job'. Gingrich has a resume that shows working with both sides of the aisle with his Contract for America 1994.

I believe he is my choice and Romney second. Lost the admiration of Cain, for he has made too many silly mistakes, just like Obama. A B O

It seems by the flow of the board, that Gingrich is out. I know he has a funding problem (and "baggage"), but most anaylists say he's the brightest of the bunch. Most analysts agree with that, and he would emulsify Obama in a debate.

An inexperienced politician, Obama, has taught me this is not a position for 'learning on the job'. Gingrich has a resume that shows working with both sides of the aisle with his Contract for America 1994.

I believe he is my choice and Romney second. Lost the admiration of Cain, for he has made too many silly mistakes, just like Obama. A B O
Gingrich is the Elder Statesman in the bunch and deserves a cabinet post.

Romney
Cain
Huntsman

What's your list?

That your attempts to appear open-minded are a bit transparent.

Come on, Huntsman? Mr. One Percent in the polls? Mr. If Mitt isn't liberal enough for you?

I have to honestly ask, do you have any standards...

Okay, my list.

Romney- No effin' way. Sure fire loser.

Perry- Still has a reasonable chance if he gets his act together. He has the money and the organization.

Gingrich- Too much personal baggage.

Cain- Maybe. He's weathered the MSM assault reasonably well. But he has to start taking the process seriously. No more book tours.

Bachmann, Paul- Nuts.

Santorum- Not even sure why he's running.

Huntsman - Wrong party.

MSM much?

The sad thing, with people like Amelia, California Girl, and Jake Starkey around, they probably think they can pull off the same con twice.

Forum List

Back