🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My Most Wonderful Bookstore Find

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
I went into the local bookstore the other day…….as you do when you’re in town.

There were a few bins with books on sale.

One bin was labeled “Charity”. This bin was piled high with books thrown in. Not stacked. The idea is pay whatever you want for any book.

The first book I picked up was: “Homemade Cures For Yeast Infections”.

I choose that one for one of my nieces who can’t open her mouth without whining about her most recent yeast infection. Good Christmas day dinner gift.

Then the really big score! I bought eleven books titled: The Mullier Report for a dollar each.

The most wonderful Christmas present for the eleven most rabid Trump haters I know!

One bin was labeled “Charity”. This bin was piled high with books thrown in. Not stacked. The idea is pay whatever you want for any book.

I choose that one for one of my nieces who can’t open her mouth without whining about her most recent yeast infection. Good Christmas day dinner gift.

Then the really big score! I bought eleven books titled: The Mullier Report for a dollar each.

The most wonderful Christmas present for the eleven most rabid Trump haters I know!
Some day theyll have real value as the biggest fraud ever perpetuated against the American People

Some day theyll have real value as the biggest fraud ever perpetuated against the American People
A bigger fraud than "Iraq has WMDs"?

We`re supposed to believe you were in a bookstore? LOL!

They conveniently forget all their Party leaders also believed the intel. Everything she actually said was true.

They conveniently forget all their Party leaders also believed the intel. Everything she actually said was true.

They want to pretend that Hillary had no contacts in government that could tell her the ‘real’ scoop.

The UN weapons inspectors failed to find anything that was a threat to anyone including Iraq`s neighbors. The vote wasn`t a declaration of war and the deaths of 4,500 American soldiers is on Bush/Cheyney/Rumsfeld, not Hillary Clinton.Try again.

The UN weapons inspectors failed to find anything that was a threat to anyone including Iraq`s neighbors. The vote wasn`t a declaration of war and the deaths of 4,500 American soldiers is on Bush/Cheyney/Rumsfeld, not Hillary Clinton.Try again.

Wasn’t the UN’s job to try to find something. It was Saddamns job to show he didn’t.

He failed.
That’s why the UN and Hillary said he was in violation.

You Leftards and your lies are pathetic.

The best bookstores in the world are in London.

daunt-books-marylebone-05.jpg

Along Charing Cross Road

I love thrift stores for books. One biggest one near me has them for 25 cents a piece..I ain't found much I want so far there but always looking.

Really? Because according to you idiots, it was a big nothing burger.

Forum List

Back