My Pillow Can't Cut The Mustard

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The My Pillow guy couldn't produce FDA approved masks. So he is "sourcing them"
The pillow guy is a Trump donor.

"However, Lindell’s production facilities were not, and according to his spokeswoman, are still not equipped to make masks that meet FDA standards, such as the high-demand N95 respirators. That, she said, is the reason Lindell began to look elsewhere."

"“Mike was getting requests from healthcare facilities for other kinds of masks that obviously MyPillow can’t make,” she said, explaining why Lindell started his parallel operation: Procuring and selling FDA-approved masks, including the N95, to healthcare facilities."

"The administration last month awarded a mask procurement contract worth eight times the going rate to a bankrupt company with no employees and no mask-making experience. Now shadow task force coordinator Jared Kushner’s botched operations are the subject of a whistleblower complaint filed with the House Oversight Committee."

So he vowed to get the masks and, when his own facilities couldn't produce them, he went elsewhere to find them so he could deliver them?

How is that bad?
From what i gathered yesterday, they couldnt produce the proper masks but the govt paid them anyways. Paid them to outsource... Its inefficient and a colossal waste of our money.
But its what the fed gov does.. :dunno:

So he vowed to get the masks and, when his own facilities couldn't produce them, he went elsewhere to find them so he could deliver them?

How is that bad?
How? The short answer is Mike likes trump and credits his faith with turning his life around, which he’s done quite successfully. It don’t get badder than that for the average lefty assholes.

Lindell is a proud American and has a great personal story of redemption., God bless him. At least he tried, which is more than I can say for those USMB leftists who mope around the house all day, bitching about things.

How is that bad?
From what i gathered yesterday, they couldnt produce the proper masks but the govt paid them anyways. Paid them to outsource... Its inefficient and a colossal waste of our money.
Thank goodness Trump is president or it might have been a better situation.

The My Pillow guy couldn't produce FDA approved masks. So he is "sourcing them"
The pillow guy is a Trump donor.

"However, Lindell’s production facilities were not, and according to his spokeswoman, are still not equipped to make masks that meet FDA standards, such as the high-demand N95 respirators. That, she said, is the reason Lindell began to look elsewhere."

"“Mike was getting requests from healthcare facilities for other kinds of masks that obviously MyPillow can’t make,” she said, explaining why Lindell started his parallel operation: Procuring and selling FDA-approved masks, including the N95, to healthcare facilities."

"The administration last month awarded a mask procurement contract worth eight times the going rate to a bankrupt company with no employees and no mask-making experience. Now shadow task force coordinator Jared Kushner’s botched operations are the subject of a whistleblower complaint filed with the House Oversight Committee."

But CAN it cut the cake? THAT'S the real question.......

Lindell is a proud American and has a great personal story of redemption., God bless him. At least he tried, which is more than I can say for those USMB leftists who mope around the house all day, bitching about things.
I planted my veggie garden and have twelve marijuana plants growing what did you do?

I loaded up several thousand rounds of ammunition, with which I can appropriate your veggies if I need to.

You can keep the pot, though.

How is that bad?
The pillow guy is probably praying to God he doesn't have to pay it back.

Trump used the reasoning behind defunding the NSC saying he could hire doctors and have people produce what he needs at the point in time he needs them to respond to a pandemic....

I planted my veggie garden and have twelve marijuana plants growing what did you do?
Marijuana plants, that figures. Another useless, stoned American.......

Forum List

Back