My Pillow Can't Cut The Mustard

Inefficient govt at work. And you statists want to give them more power lol.
Its fucking fascinating to watch.
My Pillow is a private corporation that sells overpriced pillows.
I think Mike's pillows are of good value. I ordered one in medium and one in firm as I wasn't sure which would meet my standards for a good pillow after trying many highly-priced ones. As well as inexpensive ones. I am pretty hard on pillows as I generally toss and turn, but My Pillow pillows have been my favorite. And I prefer the firm. It has some give and I love the way both pillows shake out, so-to-speak- to conform to my needs. Kind of like feather pillows used to. I am a side sleeper and will order another firm pillow from My Pillow.com when needed.

Inefficient govt at work.
Wrong. Jared is in charge of a private business task force. This is private business corruption and incompetence at work. This is what happens when you put an incompetent, ignorant moron on charge of something important. Like the entire trump presidency.
Trump comes from a business background. what is needed now. Obama had traitors come into the White House. Racists and bigots galore. When he was President you saw the amount of people in the media that are in the deep state. From sports media personalities to pseudo news people.

• Love
Reactions: Ava
Inefficient govt at work. And you statists want to give them more power lol.
Its fucking fascinating to watch.
My Pillow is a private corporation that sells overpriced pillows.
They are the best pillow on the market, IMO. Very comfortable and won't go back to any other pillow.

Wrong. Jared is in charge of a private business task force. This is private business corruption and incompetence at work. This is what happens when you put an incompetent, ignorant moron on charge of something important. Like the entire trump presidency.
Trump comes from a business background. what is needed now. Obama had traitors come into the White House. Racists and bigots galore. When he was President you saw the amount of people in the media that are in the deep state. From sports media personalities to pseudo news people.
This quote comes to mind when I think of Obama: If you want to know more about a person's character, look at their friends.

I've got a few My Pillows... they're awesome.

The marxist Dim shitstains think we should be satisfied with a state-issued pillow (for life, of course) which consists of a sack full of rocks and baby parts. Just confirming they are soulless, shit-eating rodents.

The My Pillow guy couldn't produce FDA approved masks. So he is "sourcing them"
The pillow guy is a Trump donor.

"However, Lindell’s production facilities were not, and according to his spokeswoman, are still not equipped to make masks that meet FDA standards, such as the high-demand N95 respirators. That, she said, is the reason Lindell began to look elsewhere."

"“Mike was getting requests from healthcare facilities for other kinds of masks that obviously MyPillow can’t make,” she said, explaining why Lindell started his parallel operation: Procuring and selling FDA-approved masks, including the N95, to healthcare facilities."

"The administration last month awarded a mask procurement contract worth eight times the going rate to a bankrupt company with no employees and no mask-making experience. Now shadow task force coordinator Jared Kushner’s botched operations are the subject of a whistleblower complaint filed with the House Oversight Committee."

Your title doesnt PASS MUSTER

"However, Lindell’s production facilities were not, and according to his spokeswoman, are still not equipped to make masks that meet FDA standards, such as the high-demand N95 respirators. That, she said, is the reason Lindell began to look elsewhere."

"“Mike was getting requests from healthcare facilities for other kinds of masks that obviously MyPillow can’t make,” she said, explaining why Lindell started his parallel operation: Procuring and selling FDA-approved masks, including the N95, to healthcare facilities."

"The administration last month awarded a mask procurement contract worth eight times the going rate to a bankrupt company with no employees and no mask-making experience. Now shadow task force coordinator Jared Kushner’s botched operations are the subject of a whistleblower complaint filed with the House Oversight Committee."

Your title doesnt PASS MUSTER
And you ain't shit sucka

This quote comes to mind when I think of Obama: If you want to know more about a person's character, look at their friends.
So true, one that I use with some young men that I've mentored is, "Show me your friends, and I'll show you your future."

• Love
Reactions: Ava

Meh...

re-tooling a factory is hard work much less acing the product specs. No surprise. As for the pork buffet that was set up by the blob...no surprise there either.

Well, take him out and shoot him! My God, lynch him!

Say whatever. Not my fault he put himself into a position he couldn't handle.

It's a large cutting room operation
I dont know what they're making them out of exactly for them to be fda approved

Immguessing he couldnt get a finished product ready to cut ....back orders on the unfinished griege goods alone gotta be somethin else especially with half the planet idled ..

So you think failed altruism in corrupt.
Another example of democrats believing morals only exist to use against those who have any.

Another example of democrats believing morals only exist to use against those who have any.
Boy, you should check your morals. They're all over the place.

You just backed up my post.

You wish.

You wish.
No wish. You did it. Observation.

You wish.
No wish. You did it. Observation.
You can't read what you wrote. Obviously.

Forum List

Back