my sources in Washington tell me-- biden out by Aug. 1

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I predicted long ago...that biden would not be the democratic party nominee.

I said back then the media would turn on him and that would be the signal that he will be ousted.

He will say he is leaving for health reasons and perhaps family problems....hunter knows this and is in deep depression because of it....understanding he will spend prison time...no pardon for him.

I said back then the media would turn on him and that would be the signal that he will be ousted.

He will say he is leaving for health reasons and perhaps family problems....hunter knows this and is in deep depression because of it....understanding he will spend prison time...no pardon for him.

I have to say, it is a brilliant plan

Just throw Potato head and his crack head son under the bus, put anyone else in with a pulse, and win the election at the last minute.

Then turn and say, "See, we the law is not partial to just persecuting Republicans".

After all, the DNC does not care about people, they just care about power.

They would throw their own mothers off a cliff if it meant winning power.

OP must be wrong because all cult fucks on this board disagree.
They will turn on Biden faster than Hunter grabbing a crack pipe.

All the cult members need is to be told by the DNC.

Again, there is no love of people in the DNC. It merely exists to grab power and all those who participate are merely otherwise worthless tools of no value.

^^^^
The jerk just arrived.
1717610361754.png

Yep.

And your source in Washington being.....

1717611977670.png

The FeedLast Updated: Jan 09, 2024, 04:19:00 PM IST

:eusa_think:

Care to use a link a little more current?

I'm an American who likes our Constitution and dislikes the leftards who crap on it all the time.

Your brand of leftard scumbaggery will never sell with me.

Leftards destroy everything they touch.

We're not the one's calling for the termination of the constitution. That's y'all.

We're not the one that tried to overturn a lawful election. That's y'all.

We're not the ones that attacked the capitol to prevent a peaceful transition of power. That's y'all.

No thank you.

Forum List

Back